Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
It's still being filed under DOJ/Bruce Orr/FusionGPS a.k.a. Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
Great response, packed with all the evidential counter argument you display on these occasions. Just for fun here are some of Kim Brailey's Facebook posts over the last few years (you can still visit he hasn't taken it down yet).

I agree that her actions are shameful. She had a public trust to protect classified data and she chose to violate that for her own personal reasons. Ethics 101. She failed.
You are the one engaging in strawman hyperbole. I never called her a "treasonous malefactor." I repeat. She violated her public trust for convenience or political expedience. Most government employees are sanctioned for that activity. Come on Drew, you can call it a "witch hunt" all you want but in this case they actually found a witch. Not the one they were looking for, but illegal activity nonetheless.
Ahh, the "they did it First/worse argument." I'm convinced that anything short of Hillary manning a bazooka at the Benghazi attacks would not convince you.
Couldn't Trump run as a Democrat? please?
For all my liberal friends (and my god, based on post-election facebook posts I have a lot of them)