Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 107

Thread: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

  1. #61
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,117
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's suddenly realised that he is lardy's wingman, and he hasn't got a parachute


    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Good evening Mrs SR. I shall be spending this Saturday evening in your fine town.
    Good evening, will you? what you up to?

  2. #62
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    In every way. Cyril’s summary on the 19th sums things up nicely. Nothing against you but this thread is not your finest.
    You'll have to expand on the role Kip was playing, and how it actually negates the importance of those leaked documents. Cheers.

  3. #63

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post



    Good evening, will you? what you up to?
    Best mate is Barry born and bred. Curry and beers. Someone has to do it. Just hope my car doesn’t get nicked. I’m not used to slumming it.

  4. #64

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You'll have to expand on the role Kip was playing, and how it actually negates the importance of those leaked documents. Cheers.
    https://www.facebook.com/kip.brailey

    This is All-American Kip. Republican and family guy who has been named as the Trump following Sours Edwards boss who had 300 calls with the Buzzfeed reporter. So a Trump supporter leaked material on Manafort and Gates and was arrested for doing so. Her boss, a Republican, is hanging out to dry.

    In Gluey land she is the leaker of the Cohen material (who is a he) and somehow all this is a grand conspiracy involving people who are out to get Trump. Even the people who started this nonsense (Conservative Treehouse) are embarrassed and are moving on to different bull but WB and his cheerleaders can't admit they were wrong!

  5. #65
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,117
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Best mate is Barry born and bred. Curry and beers. Someone has to do it. Just hope my car doesnít get nicked. Iím not used to slumming it.
    It's really quiet where I live, you can park it here if you like

  6. #66
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/kip.brailey

    This is All-American Kip. Republican and family guy who has been named as the Trump following Sours Edwards boss who had 300 calls with the Buzzfeed reporter. So a Trump supporter leaked material on Manafort and Gates and was arrested for doing so. Her boss, a Republican, is hanging out to dry.

    In Gluey land she is the leaker of the Cohen material (who is a he) and somehow all this is a grand conspiracy involving people who are out to get Trump. Even the people who started this nonsense (Conservative Treehouse) are embarrassed and are moving on to different bull but WB and his cheerleaders can't admit they were wrong!
    Well, I've bookmarked you here, cos you clearly haven't researched the Trump follower very well. We'll be coming back to this at a later date, and for sure you will know when you've been lardy'd!

  7. #67

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/kip.brailey

    This is All-American Kip. Republican and family guy who has been named as the Trump following Sours Edwards boss who had 300 calls with the Buzzfeed reporter. So a Trump supporter leaked material on Manafort and Gates and was arrested for doing so. Her boss, a Republican, is hanging out to dry.

    In Gluey land she is the leaker of the Cohen material (who is a he) and somehow all this is a grand conspiracy involving people who are out to get Trump. Even the people who started this nonsense (Conservative Treehouse) are embarrassed and are moving on to different bull but WB and his cheerleaders can't admit they were wrong!
    Yep laughable that this is a Democrat conspiracy pre mid term elections. The Republicans really are a desperate party willing to fully back a liar and bully in the WhiteHouse.

  8. #68
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Avenatti hit with 2nd criminal probe referral after client says he 'twisted' her words about Kavanaugh

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ave...bout-kavanaugh

    What an absolutely terrible month for Avenatti and there are still 3 more days left!

  9. #69

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Here you go Gluey. Enjoy a reprise of your latest/reheated speculative venture as you were so convincingly on the money last time.

  10. #70
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Here you go Gluey. Enjoy a reprise of your latest/reheated speculative venture as you were so convincingly on the money last time.
    Woah, it's the TDS bumpity bump fella again, who has got absolutely feck all to say himself, and no original thought whatsoever! You are a sad man cyril

  11. #71
    First Team Nelsonca61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,125

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Woah, it's the TDS bumpity bump fella again, who has got absolutely feck all to say himself, and no original thought whatsoever! You are a sad man cyril

    Other than the CCMB squad, and CNN, did anyone else ever believe this?. (the SD stuff)

  12. #72
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Other than the CCMB squad, and CNN, did anyone else ever believe this?. (the SD stuff)
    It's all a load of crap!

    I could start bumping all cyril's old posts, but 1) it would be a very sad thing to do, and 2) it would take forever with all the bollocks that he has written!

  13. #73

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's all a load of crap!

    I could start bumping cyril's posts, but 1) it would be a very sad thing to do, and 2) it would take forever with all the bollocks that he has posted!
    Far easier to spout innuendo I guess. I'll stick to pointing to your own words whether you wanted them to be taken literally or not.

  14. #74
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Far easier to spout innuendo I guess. I'll stick to pointing to your own words whether you wanted them to be taken literally or not.
    You are a disinformation agent of the worst kind, and all you have left is your attempted little smears. But not one word about all your huge feck ups, and the big stuff that you got 100% totally wrong! Sorry mate, you and lardy are a clown show, and nothing you try to do will ever change that

  15. #75

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are a disinformation agent of the worst kind, and all you have left is your attempted little smears. But not one word about all your huge feck ups, and the big stuff that you got 100% totally wrong! Sorry mate, you and lardy are a clown show, and nothing you try to do will ever change that
    I can perfectly understand the use of the word "smear" if it is used in the context of attributing words to someone without supporting evidence but a little less clear when all you do is point to someone's historical statements as proof that they are always right and let their words speak for themselves.

  16. #76

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Far easier to spout innuendo I guess. I'll stick to pointing to your own words whether you wanted them to be taken literally or not.
    Oh the angel of personal posts speaks , lol

  17. #77

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oh the angel of personal posts speaks , lol
    I know you like to think of yourself as a wind up merchant. When you do that what are you winding up, facts or people? lol

  18. #78

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    She had copies of more than 24,000 files! CF? Crossfire? Crossfire Hurricane?


    How did she find the time and skills to copy so many files , what happened to her day / night job and clients.?

    She obviously likes a good download ?

    Perhaps some of her clients helped her ./

  19. #79

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    How did she find the time and skills to copy so many files , what happened to her day / night job and clients.?

    She obviously likes a good download ?

    Perhaps some of her clients helped her ./
    Who are you referring to?

  20. #80
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    How did she find the time and skills to copy so many files , what happened to her day / night job and clients.?

    She obviously likes a good download ?

    Perhaps some of her clients helped her ./
    There has been some serious organised skulfukkery going on since at least 2012, all coordinated by the Dems and their sleeper cells that contain high ranking government agency employees. However, cyril doesn't want to talk about the nitty gritty, he much prefers creating diversions, but luckily President Trump caught them all before they could do any serious damage!

  21. #81
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Here you go Gluey. Enjoy a reprise of your latest/reheated speculative venture as you were so convincingly on the money last time.
    Absolutely brilliant timing on your part regarding this bump, as Avenatti has been arrested again!

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...trial-68284512

  22. #82
    First Team Nelsonca61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,125

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Absolutely brilliant timing on your part regarding this bump, as Avenatti has been arrested again!

    https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...trial-68284512

    Michael Avenatti Got Arrested (MAGA)

    Again


    Trust the plan, no deals.

    Q+

  23. #83
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Michael Avenatti Got Arrested (MAGA)

    Again

  24. #84
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit


  25. #85

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Another wait and see moment arrives.

  26. #86

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Another wait and see moment arrives.
    Shall we wait and see if you can answer who you were referring to in your last post?

  27. #87
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post


    Leaker of Michael Cohen financial documents arrested. Porn lawyer Michael Avenatti is having a terrible week/month.
    Has pleaded guilty.

    https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...ose-suspicious

  28. #88
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Given that you only post evidence then here is your chance to give some proof that the leaker of Michael Cohen's financial details has been arrested.
    Is a guilty plea good enough for you?

  29. #89
    First Team Nelsonca61's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Melmac, Aldente Nebula, Andromeda Galaxy
    Posts
    3,125

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Just a reminder that the media treated this guy like the savior of the Democratic Party.

    https://t.co/jTyIZz3Z54
    🤣🤣🤣

  30. #90
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    16,218

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Just a reminder that the media treated this guy like the savior of the Democratic Party.

    https://t.co/jTyIZz3Z54
    ������
    So did a few people on here!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •