+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 68

Thread: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

  1. #31

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    It's all so clear what's happening here, Donald is a victim of the Democratic (we can't believe he beat us) brigade

  2. #32

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's all so clear what's happening here, Donald is a victim of the Democratic (we can't believe he beat us) brigade
    As CP Scott said comment is free but facts are sacred so if you have any I wouldn't hold back.

  3. #33

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It's all so clear what's happening here, Donald is a victim of the Democratic (we can't believe he beat us) brigade
    It seems like we are getting a very good look at how the Obama Administration operated behind the scenes. Where is it all going to end? Is it only America that's doing this kind of stuff? It's unreal what they were getting up to.

  4. #34

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As CP Scott said comment is free but facts are sacred so if you have any I wouldn't hold back.
    I won't, I like the basic gift of life , free thought ,bugger looking at all these disclosures, and hidden court files .

    The beauty of life is where one is free to listen, view, and freely express ones view (outside of Russia that is )

    Ones opinion is a freedom , doesn't need a 50 document to support a view.

    Chill

  5. #35

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I won't, I like the basic gift of life , free thought ,bugger looking at all these disclosures, and hidden court files .

    The beauty of life is where one is free to listen, view, and freely express ones view (outside of Russia that is )

    Ones opinion is a freedom , doesn't need a 50 document to support a view.

    Chill
    Nothing wrong with views as the quote I provided shows. You have a view that it is all too clear what is going on and now I understand that's all it is.

  6. #36

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Nothing wrong with views as the quote I provided shows. You have a view that it is all too clear what is going on and now I understand that's all it is.
    Talking of quotes.. There's none so blind as those who will not see

  7. #37

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    She had copies of more than 24,000 files! CF? Crossfire? Crossfire Hurricane?


    Yeah read that CF Crossfire speculation on the Conservative Treehouse feed earlier. I can never work out whether you think people leaking things to the press is a good or bad thing. Probably something to do with who is doing the leaking and which part of he media receives it I suppose!

  8. #38

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Nothing wrong with views as the quote I provided shows. You have a view that it is all too clear what is going on and now I understand that's all it is.
    👍👍😁

  9. #39

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Yeah read that CF Crossfire speculation on the Conservative Treehouse feed earlier. I can never work out whether you think people leaking things to the press is a good or bad thing. Probably something to do with who is doing the leaking and which part of he media receives it I suppose!
    The political modus operandi for stitching people up is first dig up some real or imagined dirt, leak the info to the press, and then get law enforcement involved. Rinse and repeat. It relies on having sleeper agents in key positions dotted throughout the federal government, along with a crooked DOJ/FBI. The trouble is they picked on the wrong guy. Trump is going to serve them their asses on a plate. It looks like nothing much is happening, but the takedown is very coordinated. Today another piece of the puzzle has been revealed.

  10. #40

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The political modus operandi for stitching people up is first dig up some real or imagined dirt, leak the info to the press, and then get law enforcement involved. Rinse and repeat. It relies on having sleeper agents in key positions dotted throughout the federal government, along with a crooked DOJ/FBI. The trouble is they picked on the wrong guy. Trump is going to serve them their asses on a plate. It looks like nothing much is happening, but the takedown is very coordinated. Today another piece of the puzzle has been revealed.
    So if people leak real information, like Cohen and Manaforts suspect transactions or the contents of someone's e-mails on a server is it good or bad as you seemed to be talking about something else?

  11. #41

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So if people leak real information, like Cohen and Manaforts suspect transactions or the contents of someone's e-mails on a server is it good or bad as you seemed to be talking about something else?
    I am talking about subverting the democratic process in order to reverse an election result.

  12. #42

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I am talking about subverting the democratic process in order to reverse an election result.
    I know what you are talking about as I read what you said. Now leaks, good, bad or depends who does them?

  13. #43

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Just a quick recap of where we are with this bombshell at the moment.

    WB cuts and pastes a photograph of Natalie Sours Edwards from the Conservative Treehouse twitter feed. She is a US Treasury official who had just been indicted for leaking confidential Suspicious Activity Reports on Paul Manafort, Gates and others to the press.

    WB, with no supporting evidence, says they have charged the leaker of Michael Cohen's SARs, which fell into the hands of Michael Avenatti the lawyer for Stormy Daniels. He concludes that it it a bad month for the Porn Lawyer (spookily this is the very phrase that the Conservative Treehouse use whenever referencing him).

    However WB, having read the Conservative Treehouse twitter feed then points to the reference in the indictment to someone badged as CC-1, Edwards' supervisor who whilst not charged yet allegedly made contact with the same Buzzfeed reporter that received the leaks about 300 times in a given period.

    Meanwhile the CTH and similar very right wing leaning sites (The Federalist, Gateway Pundit) go into overdrive in "joining the dots". There are 6 supervisors in the Treasury department. One, called Thomas Ott was one of around 30 people who worked four years ago with Bruce Ohr. Ohr has come under scrutiny from the ultra conservative congressmen and senators protecting Trump because his wife works for Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS is the company that was commissioned to produce the infamous Trump Dossier using ex-MI5 officer Christopher Steele. Ott also worked for one of the key investigators working for the Mueller enquiry.

    Bingo!! say those sites. It is a nest of swampy snakes working for the Deep State all dots interlinked from the leaking of evidence that Manafort/Cohen undertook dodgy financial transactions to the conspiracy to undermine Trump by Democrats/Globalists/Deep State.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...f-their-names/

    WB examines his finely balanced twitter feed and after extensive research of the factual evidence concludes that everything that CTH/Federalist/Gateway Pundit said is the factual truth. Accordingly he advises earlier in this thread that he is going to file this all in his DOJ/Bruce Ohr/Fusion GPS folder.

    Meanwhile the FAKE NEWS Washington Post names the supervisor as Kip Brailey, one of the other 6 supervisors in the Treasury Department as the person who was in contact with Buzzfeed. Kip also happens to be a Republican whose Facebook Posts (I have them) display a strong dislike of Obama and particularly Hilary Clinton. Though his views on the 2016 elections are:

    Praying we do not have to make this choice because I would rather vote for Mickey Mouse than these two. Which might point that he is no lover of Trump either.

    Still it is only the early moves and is all part of the great game (as long as Conservative Treehouse agree)!

  14. #44

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just a quick recap of where we are with this bombshell at the moment.

    WB cuts and pastes a photograph of Natalie Sours Edwards from the Conservative Treehouse twitter feed. She is a US Treasury official who had just been indicted for leaking confidential Suspicious Activity Reports on Paul Manafort, Gates and others to the press.

    WB, with no supporting evidence, says they have charged the leaker of Michael Cohen's SARs, which fell into the hands of Michael Avenatti the lawyer for Stormy Daniels. He concludes that it it a bad month for the Porn Lawyer (spookily this is the very phrase that the Conservative Treehouse use whenever referencing him).

    However WB, having read the Conservative Treehouse twitter feed then points to the reference in the indictment to someone badged as CC-1, Edwards' supervisor who whilst not charged yet allegedly made contact with the same Buzzfeed reporter that received the leaks about 300 times in a given period.

    Meanwhile the CTH and similar very right wing leaning sites (The Federalist, Gateway Pundit) go into overdrive in "joining the dots". There are 6 supervisors in the Treasury department. One, called Thomas Ott was one of around 30 people who worked four years ago with Bruce Ohr. Ohr has come under scrutiny from the ultra conservative congressmen and senators protecting Trump because his wife works for Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS is the company that was commissioned to produce the infamous Trump Dossier using ex-MI5 officer Christopher Steele. Ott also worked for one of the key investigators working for the Mueller enquiry.

    Bingo!! say those sites. It is a nest of swampy snakes working for the Deep State all dots interlinked from the leaking of evidence that Manafort/Cohen undertook dodgy financial transactions to the conspiracy to undermine Trump by Democrats/Globalists/Deep State.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...f-their-names/

    WB examines his finely balanced twitter feed and after extensive research of the factual evidence concludes that everything that CTH/Federalist/Gateway Pundit said is the factual truth. Accordingly he advises earlier in this thread that he is going to file this all in his DOJ/Bruce Ohr/Fusion GPS folder.

    Meanwhile the FAKE NEWS Washington Post names the supervisor as Kip Brailey, one of the other 6 supervisors in the Treasury Department as the person who was in contact with Buzzfeed. Kip also happens to be a Republican whose Facebook Posts (I have them) display a strong dislike of Obama and particularly Hilary Clinton. Though his views on the 2016 elections are:

    Praying we do not have to make this choice because I would rather vote for Mickey Mouse than these two. Which might point that he is no lover of Trump either.

    Still it is only the early moves and is all part of the great game (as long as Conservative Treehouse agree)!
    It's still being filed under DOJ/Bruce Orr/FusionGPS a.k.a. Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

  15. #45

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's still being filed under DOJ/Bruce Orr/FusionGPS a.k.a. Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
    Great response, packed with all the evidential counter argument you display on these occasions. Just for fun here are some of Kim Brailey's Facebook posts over the last few years (you can still visit he hasn't taken it down yet).

    I agree that her actions are shameful. She had a public trust to protect classified data and she chose to violate that for her own personal reasons. Ethics 101. She failed.
    You are the one engaging in strawman hyperbole. I never called her a "treasonous malefactor." I repeat. She violated her public trust for convenience or political expedience. Most government employees are sanctioned for that activity. Come on Drew, you can call it a "witch hunt" all you want but in this case they actually found a witch. Not the one they were looking for, but illegal activity nonetheless.
    Ahh, the "they did it First/worse argument." I'm convinced that anything short of Hillary manning a bazooka at the Benghazi attacks would not convince you.
    Couldn't Trump run as a Democrat? please?
    For all my liberal friends (and my god, based on post-election facebook posts I have a lot of them)

  16. #46

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Avenatti just hit with $4.85m lawsuit verdict. One hour later gets evicted from his offices for non-payment of rent. A bad month gets worse.

  17. #47

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Avenatti just hit with $4.85m lawsuit verdict. One hour later gets evicted from his offices for non-payment of rent. A bad month gets worse.
    Fair play, most people would have quietly let this thread die given how you got the joining the dots bit so wrong but....respect

  18. #48

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Fair play, most people would have quietly let this thread die given how you got the joining the dots bit so wrong but....respect
    Nothing is wrong yet

  19. #49

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Nothing is wrong yet
    Beware Trump supporters with a grudge against their colleagues, according to this Trump supporting media outlet at least. The DOJ/Bruce Orr/FusionGPS a.k.a. Operation Crossfire Hurricane file for gullible still open?

    https://www.wsj.com/articles/treasur...nit-1540465200

  20. #50

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Wales Bales you are being rinsed on this thread by Cyril. Quit whilst you are behind.

  21. #51

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Wales Bales you are being rinsed on this thread by Cyril. Quit whilst you are behind.
    Rinsed in what way?

  22. #52

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Rinsed in what way?
    No self awareness... moi?

  23. #53

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No self awareness... moi?
    If you turn left or right it still leads to the same destination.

  24. #54

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If you turn left or right it still leads to the same destination.
    Take the shovel out of your hand ffs!

  25. #55
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,923
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Take the shovel out of your hand ffs!
    You seem a tad stressed today

  26. #56

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Take the shovel out of your hand ffs!
    There is no denying the significance of those leaked documents whichever journey they took, and I am sure we will hearing about them again at some point.

  27. #57

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You seem a tad stressed today

  28. #58

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You seem a tad stressed today
    He's suddenly realised that he is lardy's wingman, and he hasn't got a parachute

  29. #59

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Rinsed in what way?
    In every way. Cyril’s summary on the 19th sums things up nicely. Nothing against you but this thread is not your finest.

  30. #60

    Re: Donald Trump Beats Stormy Daniels Defamation Lawsuit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    You seem a tad stressed today
    Good evening Mrs SR. I shall be spending this Saturday evening in your fine town.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •