+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales boss Ryan Giggs praises 'outstanding' captain Ashley Williams

Wales boss Ryan Giggs praises 'outstanding' captain Ashley Williams

Here you go Grangetown Blue. This article is for you, after another outstanding game from our Ash. Enjoy!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45884397

Re: Wales boss Ryan Giggs praises 'outstanding' captain Ashley Williams

he played some outstanding sideways balls.

Be interesting to see his pass completion and how many of those were to either Chester or Davies

I'm glad the defence turned up for a change, even with our superstars in the side we are going to struggle if we don't get the basics right.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    he played some outstanding sideways balls.

Be interesting to see his pass completion and how many of those were to either Chester or Davies
    It was glaringly obvious has much we missed Ampadu's smooth transitional play and decision making. The first half was painful to watch at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It was glaringly obvious has much we missed Ampadu's smooth transitional play and decision making. The first half was painful to watch at times.
    However you rate the Welsh performance is irrelevant when you consider how the irish must be feeling.Ireland on their own turf turn in an inept performance.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    However you rate the Welsh performance is irrelevant when you consider how the irish must be feeling.Ireland on their own turf turn in an inept performance.
    I was responding to a comment about our sideways play at the back, it had nothing to do with how the Irish performed

He did really well last night and I'm pleased for him, especially after the tough 12 months he's had. Those players that played in the Euro's will always be legends to me.

some supporters forget what ash has done for Wales overall outstanding Blooooooobirds

Just got back.
    Great result, great goal!
    To be fair, I think I could be outstanding against that lot, most locals I spoke to reckon it's the worst Ireland team They've ever seen, and some of them were quite old.
    Looked same old same old from Ash, no pace, no tackles, and no headers 'won'. Lots of holding, grabbing and blocking though
    Welshmen for Wales!!