+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City eticketing (Liverpool Away)

Cardiff City eticketing (Liverpool Away)

I'm a season ticket holder, so thought that remaining Liverpool tickets go on sale today at 10.

When I click on find tickets it says:
    Unfortunately, this time you don't have the correct privileges on your account to purchase tickets for this package. Why not return to ticket home and try another package or match?

Anyone else having this problem?

Re: Cardiff City eticketing (Liverpool Away)

Same for me too.....

Quote Originally Posted by Punxsutawney Phil View Post
    Same for me too.....
    loads complaining on twittertoo

Eticketing is too busy to handle all the requests for tickets😐

missed out on these now, even though i'd been on since 9:45 - brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Eticketing is too busy to handle all the requests for tickets��
    So was put in a queue to get into the site and then when I was allowed in it said I wasn't eligible for tickets even though I'm a season ticket holder! It was pandemonium down at the ticket office too apparently..

OH YES!!!!
    PATHETIC!

So was put in a queue to get into the site and then when I was allowed in it said I wasn't eligible for tickets even though I'm a season ticket holder! It was pandemonium down at the ticket office too apparently..
    Demand has outstripped supply. I'm wondering if people queuing down the ticket office were dealt with first and online sales were blocked. Might be a good idea to check your account has been updated by phoning the ticket office and checking your eligibilty status.

Demand has outstripped supply. I'm wondering if people queuing down the ticket office were dealt with first and online sales were blocked. Might be a good idea to check your account has been updated by phoning the ticket office and checking your eligibilty status.
    People were queuing from about 8am and I believe you may be right, when you say "they were dealt with first", we'll never know.

They actually gave me a call after I'd emailed telling them what happened. System errors apparently...

They actually gave me a call after I'd emailed telling them what happened. System errors apparently...
    Did you get a ticket?