+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 4 - 2 FULHAM. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Team for Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    This

However Neil will through blind loyalty stick with Bamba - Mitrovic will be too much for Sol in my opinion
    You want to play Cunningham at centre back to counter Mitrovic when he got beaten in the air by Gudmundsson?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You want to play Cunningham at centre back to counter Mitrovic when he got beaten in the air by Gudmundsson?
    Just have Morrison cover him the entire of the game ? Sol's cons at this level far, far, far outweigh his pros. My dog could pass a ball better than him, and he knows when to stay put too.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Just have Morrison cover him the entire of the game ? Sol's cons at this level far, far, far outweigh his pros. My dog could pass a ball better than him, and he knows when to stay put too.
    That won't work but if that was the case, Morrison could follow Mitrovic around and would remove your logic. If you want to drop Bamba, shift Manga inside and play Jazz at full back.

8 games in and I don't think any of us can name our best forward partnership - the sign of trouble.