Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I also suggested that having his first child may have had an affect on Zohore's attitude, but there has to come a time when the excuses have to stop. It should be pointed out of course that Zohore is not the only striker we have, but again I agree with Blakey - he is the one who has the best chance of being a success in the Premier League and yet he has looked like a beaten man, so to speak, from day one of the season.
I can't see how having a child could cause him to be so poor and did-interested, but who knows. It's very odd, but if I were to take a guess, I would say that he's lacking confidence and self belief and I don't think that he knows how to pull himself out of it, maybe he doesn't have that kind of character. He looks slow and weak, he doesn't even get close to getting in a game or creating something for himself, which is what he has to do. I don't think he's good enough for this level, but he isn't helping himself either. He's not a very expressive player at the best of times, although at the moment he looks beaten.