+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C知on Ken Bruce🙏

Re: C知on Ken Bruce🙏

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    That痴 a few years ago����
    Exactly! I know that, but what is this current thread about?

awwwww just in to see this. I thought Jo Whitely spoilt Mayo's show. I used to love drive time (even the muppets toon). Ken Bruce is great as is pop master, Jeremy Vine grates on everyone, sitting on the fence with everything until it comes to defending cyclists. Steve Wright was finished as a good DJ(?) about 20 years ago (IMO).

Oh, and i'm not too keen on Chris Evans. That said its only radio 2 and and absolute 80s that is heard in my car until the kids get in and demand 'Crapitol'

Two questions:

Is Ken on hols, or ill ?

Is it just me that sings Jack B*****d to the pop master jingle ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r4TYtM4ArQ

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    awwwww just in to see this. I thought Jo Whitely spoilt Mayo's show. I used to love drive time (even the muppets toon). Ken Bruce is great as is pop master, Jeremy Vine grates on everyone, sitting on the fence with everything until it comes to defending cyclists. Steve Wright was finished as a good DJ(?) about 20 years ago (IMO).

Oh, and i'm not too keen on Chris Evans. That said its only radio 2 and and absolute 80s that is heard in my car until the kids get in and demand 'Crapitol'

Two questions:

Is Ken on hols, or ill ?

Is it just me that sings Jack B*****d to the pop master jingle ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r4TYtM4ArQ

Agreed with a lot of this. Ken is on holiday I should think. He was fine last week. A real shame about Simon Mayo. Far superior to the God awful Steve Wright. I wish he had Wright’s afternoon show.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is Terry Walton on that as well?
    Terry Walton, the guy from the Rhondda who can't pronounce Rhondda correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Ken Bruce is a top banana dj and one of the few that doesn’t talk over records. I hate Steve Wright with a passion. He is worse than Evans for talking over records.
    And singing over them!