Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
I think he differs to Slade in that Slade was stepping up and we wanted to see him show that he was ready, part of that being through the media.

Warnock has been there and done that, and we know his methods work. His messages are repetitive but it's about bringing the team to the first whistle believing they can perform and creating a united front from the fans.
His methods may work to a certain degree in the championship but they certainly don’t work in the premiership.

I don’t see how him blowing off the opposition before every game brings the team together believing they can perform. Hes giving the team and himself an excuse before a ball is kicked!!!

You can sort of excuse against Chelsea and City to a certain degree if hes asked the question (I still think he over did it) but when he’s saying he wishes he had a fellow promoted sides players, who are also struggling I may add, instead of his own how the **** is that going to give them confidence??

He was quick to tell us at start of season about his lack of budget, even though he told “Vincent” he “didn’t need a lot of money” but he wasn’t going to whinge about it, yet he’s spent every week whinging about it!!!!

I just wish he’d **** up with the woe is me act and get on with it. If we go down, we go down but let’s go down fighting not telling us we are out of our depth every week. It’s getting tiresome.