+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Live near London

Re: I Live near London

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    My daughter works in America and is just about to be made redundant as her company is relocating to Mexico.
    That's bad news, but more new jobs are being created, which will benefit many others as well as your daughter. I hope she finds something else in the expanding economy, as more companies return to America. Don't forget millions of people have lost their jobs over the years, as they were off-shored to developing nations.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That's bad news, but more new jobs are being created, which will benefit many others as well as your daughter. I hope she finds something else in the expanding economy, as more companies return to America. Don't forget millions of people have lost their jobs over the years, as they were off-shored to developing nations.
    Yes there's one sector I think it's blue collar workers , which is up 23%, in the USA heartlands where the loss of jobs have destroyed some towns , the East Coast Democrat riches, aint happy,with bring work back to the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Which is exactly what's happening at my daughter's company - an American owned company.