+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: LUCKY SOCKS, SHOES, BUNTIES, SHIRT, JUMPER, COAT all in the "BIN" !!!!!! It ain't:----------

LUCKY SOCKS, SHOES, BUNTIES, SHIRT, JUMPER, COAT all in the "BIN" !!!!!! It ain't:----------

It ain't going to be my fault today. !!!!!!!!!!

Not even going for my PRE-PI$$, before KO, because none of that shite has worked this season, so a totally different approach today.

All NEW CLOTHES, new shirt, new jumper, new jeans, the whole caboodle.

Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, why do we believe in this shit.

PS:----- The bunties were getting a bit whiffy

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: LUCKY SOCKS, SHOES, BUNTIES, SHIRT, JUMPER, COAT all in the "BIN" !!!!!! It ain't:----------

All New clothes and it’s not even Christmas

Re: LUCKY SOCKS, SHOES, BUNTIES, SHIRT, JUMPER, COAT all in the "BIN" !!!!!! It ain't:----------

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    It ain't going to be my fault today. !!!!!!!!!!

Not even going for my PRE-PI$$, before KO, because none of that shite has worked this season, so a totally different approach today.

All NEW CLOTHES, new shirt, new jumper, new jeans, the whole caboodle.

Bollocks, bollocks, bollocks, why do we believe in this shit.

PS:----- The bunties were getting a bit whiffy

I always thought they were called "bundies"? ��

Hope for the best.

Expect the worst.

When does going the the game start to be come fun again?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Hope for the best.

Expect the worst.

When does going the the game start to be come fun again?
    When we win a game.

Bunties?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Bunties?
    Think he means bundies as in undies

Whatever he means and whether it's right or wrong, keep wearing the feckers Bluetit!

I forgot my season ticket today. Had to get a new one printed at the ticket office. Start of a new lucky tradition !

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Think he means bundies as in undies

Whatever he means and whether it's right or wrong, keep wearing the feckers Bluetit!
    That's my "DILEMMA" now ????????

Do I stick with the same new clothes, or wear "NEW CLOTHES" to every game. ???

I was like a "Boxing Day" Grand-dad in the pub

Bundies, Bunties, what's a skid mark between friends

I used the lucky urinal at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    I used the lucky urinal at half time.

Take it was not the one full of s**t

I got off at a different bus stop on Saturday and wore a different city top, thats what did it.