+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player ratings : Cardiff v Fulham

Player ratings : Cardiff v Fulham

Etheridge : 9 (that one handed save excuses the 2 goals which wernt even his fault)

Manga : 8 (for once some great forward play in his less preferred fullback role)

Morrison : 6 (ive become a fan of sean but he was a mess in this game)

Bamba : 8 (almost a 7 due to that silly booking, typical high standard)

Bennett : 7 (did his job)

Camarasa : 7 (MUCH better than previous games..)

Gunnarsson : 8 (looking like the gunnarson of old! thank god)

Arter : 8 (still our best midfeild imo - tireless)

J.Murphy : 8 (some superb play - you have to forgive the mistakes when he plays this well)

Reid : 6 (goal boosts his score - surely his time is up)

Patterson : 9 (motm for me, first name on the sheet imo)

Subs
    Richards : ? (not enough time to do anything worthy of scoring)
    Damour: ? (not enough time to do anything worthy of scoring)
    Harris : 8 (great impact sub - needs to play more)

Re: Player ratings : Cardiff v Fulham

Can you expand a bit more on Reid's score

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Yeah, what game were you watching to give Reid a 6? Also Camarasa was immense

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Miss-hitting a alot of open in the box opportunities, 50% chase downs (pulling up before he actually gets in the danger zone of actually putting his body on the line), miss-hit passes, looking like a lost lamb when the ball is in the air. Contributed almost nothing to a great performance...

just an opinion, a very strong opinion :)

Ried was excellent today as was Bennett. Don’t agree with you at all.

Patterson MotM.

Reid was excellent today.

Hmm..looking at the other responses...perhaps i was being a bit hasty with my cordial explanation.

Reid is shit, he did fck all in this game (like the other games hes featured in). Deal with it. -drops mic-

I remember alex revell getting this bullshit defence from posters here when he first started fcking up our attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Hmm..looking at the other responses...perhaps i was being a bit hasty with my cordial explanation.

Reid is shit, he did fck all in this game (like the other games hes featured in). Deal with it. -drops mic-

I remember alex revell getting this bullshit defence from posters here when he first started fcking up our attacks
    This is just embarrassing, what are you, 15?

Reid was brilliant today.

Patterson was an 11 today. Everything that has changed up front for us has come about because he usually has the beating of his man in the air AND is able to put the headers he wins into dangerous spaces.

This means our other attackers are now playing on the front foot and EXPECTING to get the ball. The guy is immense and is also a beast. I swear he's heavier than last season but still able to really shift. I think we've found our new Centre Forward...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think we've found our new Centre Forward/Midfielder/Full Back/Goalkeeper/Right Winger...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was saying during the game that the only position I haven't seen him play in is goalie!

That Paterson stayed on the full game says it all for me.

Didn't Arter play in two full international games in the last 10 days?

IMMENSE!!!!!!

Especially with no bookings....

Miss-hitting a alot of open in the box opportunities, 50% chase downs (pulling up before he actually gets in the danger zone of actually putting his body on the line), miss-hit passes, looking like a lost lamb when the ball is in the air. Contributed almost nothing to a great performance...

just an opinion, a very strong opinion :)
    Thank god its just your opinion. Everyone apart from you thought he had an outstanding game.
    Just shows how we all see things differently.

Reid was very good today.

Etheridge 7 ( great save / poor kicking)
    Manga 7.5
    Morrison 7.5
    Bamba 7.5
    Bennett 7 ( some great attacking play but also got caught out at the back)
    Gunnarsson 8 (inspirational and effective)
    Arter 8
    Camarasa 9
    Reid 8.5
    Murphy 8.5
    Patterson 9 for confounding us all

Overall, not only a great work rate by all but more football, skill and quality on show.....and we won�� 9

Did your wife/girlfriend run away with Bobby Reid?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Etheridge 7 ( great save / poor kicking)
    Manga 7.5
    Morrison 7.5
    Bamba 7.5
    Bennett 7 ( some great attacking play but also got caught out at the back)
    Gunnarsson 8 (inspirational and effective)
    Arter 8
    Camarasa 9
    Reid 8.5
    Murphy 8.5
    Patterson 9 for confounding us all

Overall, not only a great work rate by all but more football, skill and quality on show.....and we won�� 9
    Agree with this apart from Morrison

Etheridge : 7 Big save which changed the result of the game. Some shaky distribution still but positive display overall.

Manga : 7 His confident display in the last 10 minutes showed how good a full-back he could be, he starts every game as the main target and never is battered....but I would still prefer a natural RB in that position.

Morrison : 6 Picked on by the ref and continued to give away dangerous free-kicks throughout. Not his day.

Bamba : 8 Led the back line today and put in a really determined display.

Bennett : 8 Support to the winger, solid in defence, clever towards the end when we were on top. That standard every week and the opposition will completely stop testing us on this side.

Camarasa : 8 Silky, smooth, and a football brain. If he had a bit more pace and a powerful shot he'd be playing for a top six side this Winter onwards.

Gunnarsson : 8 He misplaced a few passes but was such a calming influence. Can you believe that was his first performance this year in the league?

Arter : 7 Might have endless energy but if he chases out at the wrong time then he leaves us open. He was culpurable for the second goal conceded and should have been more intelligent about his effort.

J.Murphy : 8 Classy finish. Today he really was a premier league wideman.

Reid : 8 He was our last defender back at one point and saved us from conceding an early goal, he showed composure in the finish and showed his train like engine to match his wonderful touches.

Patterson : 8 Won headers, chased hard, scored a goal....and a cheeky hattrick.

Subs
    Richards : ? (not enough time to do anything worthy of scoring)
    Damour: ? (not enough time to do anything worthy of scoring)
    Harris : 7 (great impact sub - helped us going forward but not enough defending to do to see if he can be a starter in the future)

Warnock: Where has the dinosaur gone? Fulham would pay hundreds of millions (more) to play as well as we did today. Earlier subs than usual and that was welcome. Conceded twice which was really disappointing and needs to stop - we cannot score three times a game to win the match - but that was the only downside for me [/QUOTE]

This must be a wind up.Reid and Camarasa were exceptional for me.

Camarasa is quality and I hope we can sign him as he is a player that is certain to be wanted by other clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    That Paterson stayed on the full game says it all for me.
    He's got an engine like Don Cowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Camarasa is quality and I hope we can sign him as he is a player that is certain to be wanted by other clubs.
    He is exceptional and won't come to us unfortunately if he moves on. His performances are eye-catching and we're really fortunate to have him

Etheridge 7
    Manga 7
    Morrison 7
    Bamba 7
    Bennett 7
    Gunnarsson 8
    Arter 7
    Camarasa 8
    Reid 7
    Murphy 8
    Patterson 9