+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player ratings : Cardiff v Fulham

Re: Player ratings : Cardiff v Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Camarasa is quality and I hope we can sign him as he is a player that is certain to be wanted by other clubs.
    I've just said much the same in the blog piece I've been writing - he was my man of the match today.

Etheridge 7
    Manga 6
    Morrison 7
    Bamba 8
    Bennett 8
    Arter 8
    Gunnarson 8
    Reid 8
    Camarasa 9
    Murphy 9
    Paterson 9

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He's got an engine like Don Cowie.
    He’s got the engine of a Ford Focus

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've just said much the same in the blog piece I've been writing - he was my man of the match today.
    He was exceptional but my MOTM was Paterson as his willlingness took 2-3 players out of the game allowing Players like Camarasa to get on the ball

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Hmm..looking at the other responses...perhaps i was being a bit hasty with my cordial explanation.

Reid is shit, he did fck all in this game (like the other games hes featured in). Deal with it. -drops mic-

I remember alex revell getting this bullshit defence from posters here when he first started fcking up our attacks
    I think his stature and size doesn’t lend himself to Warnock football and has struggled somewhat but he has always given 100% and Patterson allowed him to have a good game yesterday.

There was no player worthy of under a 7 yesterday

A lot of people didn't want Patterson in their first 11. I'm glad he is proving people wrong he's always been an ideal fit for how we play.

I think we should be looking to make Camarasa's loan permanent in January if we can. He seems quite happy here. I think his girlfriend had something to do with him signing as she was in Uni in Cardiff. £5million according to transfer market. Bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterwick Blue View Post
    I think we should be looking to make Camarasa's loan permanent in January if we can. He seems quite happy here. I think his girlfriend had something to do with him signing as she was in Uni in Cardiff. £5million according to transfer market. Bargain.
    It would be a bargain - but no chance of the fee being that small.