+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Junior Hoilett

Junior Hoilett

Somewhere between the 70th and 75th minute I saw Junior head down the players tunnel but I didn't see him come back out. This was prior to any subs being made so I thought it was a bit strange.
    Did anyone else see him disappear? did he come back out? maybe he had been told he wasn't going to be used.

Re: Junior Hoilett

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Somewhere between the 70th and 75th minute I saw Junior head down the players tunnel but I didn't see him come back out. This was prior to any subs being made so I thought it was a bit strange.
    Did anyone else see him disappear? did he come back out? maybe he had been told he wasn't going to be used.
    Didn't see that, and did wonder why Kadeem came on and not Junior, but did see Danny Ward come out and give Patterson a big hug at the end. Great to see the support in the squad for each other.

Flipping heck, can't the man go for a poo in peace!

Watching the match back he was back out on the bench. Obviously dropped the kids off at the pool and got back out on the bench.

It’s a good job we didn’t bring Ken Zohore on. He was warning up for an hour or so. He looked knackered.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    It’s a good job we didn’t bring Ken Zohore on. He was warning up for an hour or so. He looked knackered.
    I thought it was Ken' s best performance so far this year , his structured and varition of pace was well delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I thought it was Ken' s best performance so far this year , his structured and varition of pace was well delivered.
    Ha ha he did look good to be fair. Out a few king busting runs into the corner flag too. Wonder what he makes of Paterson’s performance.

No excuse but Holiett should have scored against spurs - didn't commit himself so not surprised Harris came on today

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Ha ha he did look good to be fair. Out a few king busting runs into the corner flag too. Wonder what he makes of Paterson’s performance.
    It's a serous worry, its like he stopped playing and realises he still gets paid , and he doesn't want to be part of it (hopefully I'm wrong )

Or , I wonder if Warnocks motivation and approach to the game is more geared up to the English based forwards , and Ken feels isolated or not part of that laddish conversation , or struggles with NW's guttereal interpretation of the game ??

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Flipping heck, can't the man go for a poo in peace!
    Come to think of it, I saw him in the Ninian concourse near the end..