+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Friends of Fulham

Friends of Fulham

Give it a look if you like a chuckle.

Last season the manager was the best thing since sliced bread and now they almost all want him gone.

Re: Friends of Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Give it a look if you like a chuckle.

Last season the manager was the best thing since sliced bread and now they almost all want him gone.
    Great Expectations (and expenditure) has its drawbacks.

In fairness, if I watched that shambles I’d want him gone too

Shit support , shit team.

Mitrovic was embarrassing. Hardly broke sweat.

Mitrovic looked to be carrying a bit of timber as well.

As did Mawson.

Amazing how fickle fans of all clubs are. There's some on the site I looked at saying if they want to stay up then it's a job for Big Sam.

I’ve never seen a team be that open away from home. And their keeper, wow. How bad are the two they brought in?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Shit support , shit team.

Mitrovic was embarrassing. Hardly broke sweat.
    Morrison hardly left his side especially in the first half. Must have been part of the game plan.

I'd be more worried if I was a Fulham fan that us ,as they spent millions more than us last year and this plus the liability of wages

Agree it is funny how fickle fans are. Only a few monrhs ago, many pundits were hailing the talents of Aleksander Mitrovic and what a bargain at 20 odd million he was. Even some of our own fans have been saying how we have been missing someone like him in our line-up.

Yet people far more qualified to comment, I think it was Paul Merson on SS, mentioned pre-match about Fulham's style of play and the fact that Mitrovic hinders them rather than helps, encouraging expansive open play.

Whilst helped by some shocking defending, this was clearly the case yesterday and they are certainly, away from home especially, going to have the amend their approach, and quick.
    If it's not already too late for Jokanovic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    As did Mawson.
    At the start of the game were the Canton booing Tim Ream, before realising it was him and and not the similar-looking Mawson (as he got booed when he was warming up)?

Definitely one of the more delusional fan bases online, or at least the message boards to be fair. Similar to Wolves, any slight success seems to mess with their heads a little too much.

I think it was horrible Swansea doing so well over the last few years but then they were hardly world beaters and most of them live 40 miles away. Fulham's proximity to Chelsea especially, but also the other larger London clubs must grate a little and leave them feeling a little bit left out.

Hopefully they keep jokanovic as long as possible because they have the players to be decent