+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done on a deserved win

Well done on a deserved win

Crazy game, better team won, I predicted a Cardiff win,but got the result wrong, going to be a long season for us

Re: Well done on a deserved win

Cheers Fulham Traveller. I suspect it’ll be a long season for us too. And both our seasons will be defined by our home form. Any away points will be a bonus.

it will be a long season if your goalie today is your number 1

maybe a bad day at the office so to speak but he was pants

Great credit for coming on here and posting when you must be hurting. I'm at a loss to understand what has changed with your team this year. Was losing Fredericks the major blow in hindsight? I know you also only started playing when Cairney was back last year so you at least have some hope when he returns.

You should be OK if Jokanovic is prepared to alter his tactics to be a little more cautious at times

We have loads of problems, losing cairney is massive and our form has dipped massively, seri and t.c play well together, our keeper was pants we have better keepers, but usless defenders, not sure our manager makes the right subs, bringing off seri for me changed the game, we lost our shape, no complaints on result,badly badly hurting as you can imagine, so Cardiff get there first win against us, Huddersfield have not scored a home goal this season you know what’s coming 3 goals for them, still a good day out

Thanks for fronting up.
    I got my prediction right about Sessignon scoring!

Nice one FT, good luck for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Thanks for fronting up.
    I got my prediction right about Sessignon scoring!
    Yes you did,I got my prediction right as well

Big respect to you FT

Quote Originally Posted by Fulham traveller View Post
    Crazy game, better team won, I predicted a Cardiff win,but got the result wrong, going to be a long season for us

Callum Chambers is getting slaugtered by Fulham fans.

https://ninetyminutesonline.com/fulh...-cardiff-loss/

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

He was useless but so was their defence including their dodgy goalkeeper who couldn't inspire much confidence in any of their players.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

He was pretty damn awful. Where the hell was he for Murphys goal? He was definitely being played out of position. That Ream was awful too and if that Seri is a £30m player the world has gone mad. Mitrovic is an excellent centre forward but fair play to Patterson he outshone him today.

What on earth did they spunk £100m on?

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    He was pretty damn awful. Where the hell was he for Murphys goal? He was definitely being played out of position. That Ream was awful too and if that Seri is a £30m player the world has gone mad. Mitrovic is an excellent centre forward but fair play to Patterson he outshone him today.

As someone has already mentioned elsewhere on a thread on this board, Mitrovic looks overweight. Certainly looks heavier than he did last season.

I thought Chambers was their worst player (and to think he once cost Arsenal £16m). I was sad to see him not come out for the second half. Murphy had him on toast in the first half. He then got carded, so wouldn't have gone near Josh in the second half.

Yes you did,I got my prediction right as well
    Fair play FT

Is Mitrovic escaping criticism?

Barely broke sweat.

No wonder Newcastle got rid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Is Mitrovic escaping criticism?

Barely broke sweat.
    J
    No wonder Newcastle got rid.
    I will defend mitrovic today, he played though he had the flu, he gets his goals from our left/right backs attacking down the flanks, we had 4 center half’s playing today,left ad right injured

I will defend mitrovic today, he played though he had the flu, he gets his goals from our left/right backs attacking down the flanks, we had 4 center half’s playing today,left ad right injured
    Probably no more than a snuffle.
    If he had flu, he wouldn't be able to get out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Probably no more than a snuffle.
    If he had flu, he wouldn't be able to get out of bed.
    Manflu, mun. It's a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post

Spent a rumoured £30m on Anguissa, and he didn't make it off the bench. Odd considering we walked through their midfield at times.

Thought Mitrovic was one of their best players and would have him here all day long.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Thought Mitrovic was one of their best players and would have him here all day long.
    Morrison has picked up a bit of criticism in other threads but I think he stopped Mitrovic playing. Where as Paterson won nearly all his aerial duels, the same couldn’t be said of Mitrovic - when the ball was played in the air towards him, Morrison got to the ball first with his head almost every time.

I’d been impressed with Mitrovic before yesterday so perhaps that was a blip - Sessegnon on the other hand terrified
    me when he had the ball in advanced positions

Thank you FT. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Fulham were the best team in the league last year, and I felt they were the best equipped to handle promotion. I'm surprised to see them in the bottom three, they should easily be mid-table or higher.