+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done on a deserved win

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done on a deserved win

To me Fulhams problem is what got them promoted last season might get them relegated this season.

It’s one thing to outplay opposition with beautiful fast, expansive football in the championship, but in a league where many other teams are playing the same style and are also used to playing oppositions with the same style it could be a lot harder.

Our “agricultural” style might paradoxically be better suited to the PL because it’s a pain in the arse to play against, whatever level you’re at.

Re: Well done on a deserved win

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    To me Fulhams problem is what got them promoted last season might get them relegated this season.

It’s one thing to outplay opposition with beautiful fast, expansive football in the championship, but in a league where many other teams are playing the same style and are also used to playing oppositions with the same style it could be a lot harder.

Our “agricultural” style might paradoxically be better suited to the PL because it’s a pain in the arse to play against, whatever level you’re at.
    I made exactly this point over the Summer in a thread with Fulham Traveller. We're not your average identikit Prem side and therefore teams have to adapt to play us. Whether we can be good enough to take advantage of that is another matter.