+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Interesting to see which posters have yet to comment on our win...

Re: Interesting to see which posters have yet to comment on our win...

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    No idea. If that's aimed at me I've commented on the match thread and other threads.

We were poor yesterday after the first 30 minutes, and we seemed to lose shape too easily in the second half. We seem to be getting caught between playing in two different ways - we have started to play the ball around a bit in the final third (and we seem to be quite good at it too) but are not prepared to do that too often in other parts of the pitch.

I also think Reid is not imposing himself enough in the final third and needs to find out how to do so quickly.

Finally, there were more bizarre passes, slices, poor touches and walking the ball into touch yesterday than I have seen in many years. I'm prepared to write yesterday off as just a bizarre day for all concerned but we can't play like that again if we're to have any hope of staying up this season.
    Ignore him. I thought he might have disappeared for good after his multiple account humiliation.😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    No idea. If that's aimed at me I've commented on the match thread and other threads.

We were poor yesterday after the first 30 minutes, and we seemed to lose shape too easily in the second half. We seem to be getting caught between playing in two different ways - we have started to play the ball around a bit in the final third (and we seem to be quite good at it too) but are not prepared to do that too often in other parts of the pitch.

I also think Reid is not imposing himself enough in the final third and needs to find out how to do so quickly.

Finally, there were more bizarre passes, slices, poor touches and walking the ball into touch yesterday than I have seen in many years. I'm prepared to write yesterday off as just a bizarre day for all concerned but we can't play like that again if we're to have any hope of staying up this season.

Sorry, I thought it was a weekly thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JennyWren View Post

Sorry, I thought it was a weekly thread.
    How the **** can it be a weekly thread with the word “win” in the title??

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    How the **** can it be a weekly thread with the word “win” in the title??
    I think that was his attempt at humour...