+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Interesting to see which posters have yet to comment on our win...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Interesting to see which posters have yet to comment on our win...

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I may not be an 'expert' like you think you are but I obviously understand football a lot better than you do.

You're such a plum. Very funny, but a plum all the same.

I'd love it if we could compare Tuerto's football credentials with yours, but sadly he's not that sort of person. Tell you what, though - he's one of the best judges of the game I've ever met.

As for playing very similarly against Newcastle and Arsenal, you must be taking the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

You're such a plum. Very funny, but a plum all the same.

I'd love it if we could compare Tuerto's football credentials with yours, but sadly he's not that sort of person. Tell you what, though - he's one of the best judges of the game I've ever met.

As for playing very similarly against Newcastle and Arsenal, you must be taking the piss.
    The fact that you think he is one of 'the best judges of the game that you have ever met' is not very comforting for him but very comforting for me, given the load of rubbish that you have posted on here over the years. Also, how do you know how we played against Newcastle or Arsenal bearing in mind that you never go to watch. I also included Burnley in my post but see that you failed to include them - perhaps because it doesnt help your argument ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Also, how do you know how we played against Newcastle or Arsenal bearing in mind that you never go to watch. I also included Burnley in my post but see that you failed to include them - perhaps because it doesnt help your argument ?
    I watched the Newcastle game on TV. It was pretty dire. Meanwhile, I was present at the Arsenal, Man City and Burnley games. Everyone I've talked to who did see Saturday's game (I only saw the highlights) suggested City were much-improved. In fairness, that wouldn't have taken much and they were up against one of the worst defences in Europe right now, but everything I've seen and heard suggests it was a much better effort that the previous home games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I watched the Newcastle game on TV. It was pretty dire. Meanwhile, I was present at the Arsenal, Man City and Burnley games. Everyone I've talked to who did see Saturday's game (I only saw the highlights) suggested City were much-improved. In fairness, that wouldn't have taken much and they were up against one of the worst defences in Europe right now, but everything I've seen and heard suggests it was a much better effort that the previous home games this season.
    I doubt even the most one eyed Jack would try to put down the Fulham win by describing their defence (ok they are poor) as one of the worst in Europe. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I doubt even the most one eyed Jack would try to put down the Fulham win by describing their defence (ok they are poor) as one of the worst in Europe. ��������������
    Just a bitter little man

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I doubt even the most one eyed Jack would try to put down the Fulham win by describing their defence (ok they are poor) as one of the worst in Europe. ��������������
    I was merely quoting Sky Sports, who are not one-eyed Jacks as far as I'm aware. As things stand, in statistical terms, Fulham's defence are indeed the worst in the top five leagues in Europe.

The list is as follows:

Fulham - 25 goals conceded from 9 games (Premier League)
    Chievo - 24 goals conceded from 9 games (Serie A)
    Frosinone - 24 goals conceded from 9 games (Serie A)
    SD Huesca - 20 goals conceded from 9 games (La Liga)
    Cardiff City - 19 goals conceded from 9 games (Premier League)
    FC Nurnberg - 19 goals from 8 games (Bundesliga)

That's not an opinion. It's just statistics.