Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Why? he's pretty forthright in his views and I don't agree with him on everything, but in my opinion he hasn't been far off the mark. Yesterday we played differently, Camarasa and Reid were playing a higher line and we were actually breaking their midfield line by getting past them as opposed to everything being played in front of them, the play was much quicker with higher intensity and a belief that I've not really seen in our players. Maybe the penny has dropped that we have to take risks and leave spaces in order to create chances. Even our defence played a higher line with Bamba playing on the front foot-a style that suits him, he doesn't know the meaning of the word 'Cautious' I don't know what your opinion of our style of play has been over the first eight games, I've documented that we have been too cautious and toe dipping as opposed to a quicker more positive style that was evident yesterday. So, to conclude, wouldn't it be more fitting to ask the question to those fans who were of the thinking that our style of play before yesterday was satisfactory rather than to those who had been critical?
There’s forthright and then there’s straightforwardly negative and non-constructive. We all have our views on what could be done better but we’ve been finding our feet and that takes time. I think we’ve played well since the Arsenal match but quite a few fans seem unable to see that.

Your views are different to mine - doesn’t make either of us right - but I’m glad to see the crowds at the games don’t subscribe to the woe is me attitude quite a few on here seem to have.