+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Toiletgate yesterday

Toiletgate yesterday

If the moronic individual who had a dump in the urine tray of the mens bog under the ninian stand before yesterdays game (when the cubicles were not even busy) is reading this, please could he provide his name and address to the club, so that the club staff who had to clear his disgusting mess up could visit his house and shit all over his front garden to see how he likes it. I witnessed the 'aftermath' of this behaviour with young kids having to be shepherded away by their dads and older people nearly being sick at the sight of it. I despair of the human race sometimes and feel ashamed to be associated with the actions of a so called 'fan' of this club.

Re: Toiletgate yesterday

Vermin, pure and simple.

Arseole ��

Much worse than a shortcutter
    Sub human scum
    Take your pick

My money is on Morrison, scratching that urge to shit in weird public places.

Funnily enough, it was 2.55 yesterday and my boy (he's 5) decides he wants a shit. There's a queue a mile long waiting for the cubicles and he was asking if he could use the urinals!! I obviously wouldn't let him.

Thinking back, our current loos are so much better than the ones we used to endure at Ninian Park. The 'toilets' on the old Grange end had a vapour cloud of piss wafting up to heaven on a cold day for all to see.

I always thought it was called a toilet seat

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Funnily enough, it was 2.55 yesterday and my boy (he's 5) decides he wants a shit. There's a queue a mile long waiting for the cubicles and he was asking if he could use the urinals!! I obviously wouldn't let him.

Thinking back, our current loos are so much better than the ones we used to endure at Ninian Park. The 'toilets' on the old Grange end had a vapour cloud of piss wafting up to heaven on a cold day for all to see.
    It never ceases to amaze me how abnormally long the queue for cubicles seems to be at football matches. Must be something in the beer.

Problem is the cubicles are full of people snorting stuff

When would you even get a chance to do that without someone seeing?

And where and with what do you wipe your arse?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    When would you even get a chance to do that without someone seeing?
    I would have thought that it would have been one of the first people in the ground at 1.30pm, which would make it a deliberate act as the cubicles can not possibly all have been in use then. I got there at about 2.10pm and there were already a lot of people in the concourse watching the Man Utd game and about 15-20 people using the toilet area but only one or two of the cubicles with doors looked to be in use. The offence had already been committed at the time I arrived. No excuse and no place for this type of thing in a civilised society.

And where and with what do you wipe your arse?
    The shirt of the guy next door having a piss, obviously. :rolleyes:

Any fingerprints???

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    Any fingerprints???
    Nah - just a sh1tload of DNA

This is a real whodunit

I’ve heard that the council are planning on banning people from toilets to deal with this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    This is a real whodunit
    A poodunit?

A poodunit?

Imagine having to clean that up though. Think I'd refuse, not in the job description surely. What a shit day that person had.