Manager reaction after Cardiff City's 4 - 2 win over Fulham.

Neil Warnock

"We have played well the last few games really, without any reward," said Warnock. "We made silly mistakes, even today we made silly mistakes.

C:WindowsTempphp4630.tmp

"But all credit to the boys, they have played some good stuff today, good goals, could have had more and just great to get that three points. It is such a thing on your back, especially with all the pundits, so we needed a win.

"Everybody knew that and I thought the character shone through in the second half, which I was delighted with..

"We have been playing well the last few weeks and not had the rub of the green. We persevered and they didn't let the disappointments get them down.

"We are made of stern stuff, the fans are unbelievable as well. In the second half we rolled our sleeves up and said, 'this is our season'.

Slavisa Jokanovic:

C:WindowsTempphp2018.tmp"I can find the solution. My job is to keep working and fighting to find the solution.

"Last year people were against us, but we found a way to improve ourselves and be more competitive.

"We showed some positive things, but the negative things are killing us.

"They scored easy goals, even when we defended in numbers they finished the action and scored. We weren't strong enough in our box.

"I will keep going and keep working for my best XI."