+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fulham fan tv...

Fulham fan tv...

https://youtu.be/PsXLMz6MhVM

This is amusing. They're not very complementary towards us..

Re: Fulham fan tv...

Hilarious. The interviewer was an Earnie lookie like

The 10 second intro makes them look a raucous bunch. Much like Arsenal Fans TV capturing the only 6 minutes Arsenal sang down here and titling the video "Insane atmosphere".

Fulhamish seems like a fairly interesting version of these things to be fair: completely different club to us for the most part and still some of the passion and nerves that we can recognise. I'm quite happy that they seem so downtrodden and ready to turn on the manager already.

Brooks is going to have a fun day against this lot

Nice to see we’re so well respected around the country

"This rabble"

Fulham traveller and the other bloke must be the only 2 decent Fulham fans you'd swear they just lost 10-0 to Torquay

Quote Originally Posted by The Charterhouse of Parma View Post
    Why did they have to pick a valley boy to represent Cardiff TV.😡 Posh Cardiff would have done wonders for our image. That’s a PR disaster.
    That lad does his own video blog
    On you tube for the City.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    That lad does his own video blog
    On you tube for the City.
    Great insight from the City lad...

What a deluded bunch of hooray Henry ****wits , they forget we actually finished above them in the table and didn’t need the play offs to get promoted , **** em

8 minutes plus 1 writing this reply. 9 minutes lost. What have I learnt? Hardcore Fulham fans are as lazy and unsophisticated in their opinions as Chris Sutton. I feel no vitiriol in their misery as I don’t care about Fulham.

I agree with them on one thing though. They are going down.....unless they “get more investment in January” !

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    8 minutes plus 1 writing this reply. 9 minutes lost. What have I learnt? Hardcore Fulham fans are as lazy and unsophisticated in their opinions as Chris Sutton. I feel no vitiriol in their misery as I don’t care about Fulham.

I agree with them on one thing though. They are going down.....unless they “get more investment in January” !
    Which is crazy when they spent 100 million in the summer!

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Doesn't get a lot these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Doesn't get a lot these days.
    It should but they've p*ssed it up the wall. £6m keeper, not on the bench. £30m defensive mid, bench. £20m centre mid, subbed after an hour. £20m centre half, subbed on but hardly first choice. They should all be guaranteed starts for the money they paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It should but they've p*ssed it up the wall. £6m keeper, not on the bench. £30m defensive mid, bench. £20m centre mid, subbed after an hour. £20m centre half, subbed on but hardly first choice. They should all be guaranteed starts for the money they paid.
    Makes Corneliusgate seem small potatoes👍

Their £20 m striker was already there last season, their superb full back left. 1 or 2 others went as well and their key player IMHO Cairney is injured, so it wasn’t all positive for them in the summer.

We kept all our best players, brought in 4 first teamers and 2 very good cover players and kept our team spirit.

It didn’t look like they had one.

I also reckon we’ve got a handful of very underrated players who because they do the simple things well, don’t get the credit they deserve

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Looking at their YouTube and message boards and it could have been a different story if their key players had been playing and in their correct positions. However, it's another sign that spending bit and spending well is not always the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Looking at their YouTube and message boards and it could have been a different story if their key players had been playing and in their correct positions. However, it's another sign that spending bit and spending well is not always the same thing.
    If they defended like that on Saturday, we'd have won whatever team they put out. Nobody rates themselves higher than Fulham fans, and I'm including Wolves in that. They also think we're a team of carthorses who just magically played football and then will go back to hoofing it next week.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    I'm amazed owners of clubs haven't cottoned-on that things would be so much better if fans were allowed to pick the team.

And how much do you actually need to spend before your squad can cope with a few injuries?

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but couldn't resist this clip which was listed opposite the Fulham video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRvHGZJY7xY

What a moron!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I'm amazed owners of clubs haven't cottoned-on that things would be so much better if fans were allowed to pick the team.

And how much do you actually need to spend before your squad can cope with a few injuries?
    Exactly with 100 million they should have been able to cope with injuries far better than they have done.