+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ban cats full stop

Re: Ban cats full stop

950 birds bred for humavns , bad
    50 million killed by cats, bad

Thousands of houses broken into , bad

Thousands of women beaten by the other half , bad

I think this website is an intellectual passport, surely people can't be as stupid as the vast majority of posters in the thread , can they ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Significantly more robins are killed by defending their own territory from other birds than they are by cats.
    Bullshit

Fancy a wager on the robin being extinct in the UK in 20 years?
    Yeah ok

May be a few left down Barry island

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yeah ok

May be a few left down Barry island
    Some simple research on the internet would suggest the Robin population is increasing actually. I'll make sure I set my cat, and dog on a few of them next time their in the garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Some simple research on the internet would suggest the Robin population is increasing actually. I'll make sure I set my cat, and dog on a few of them next time their in the garden.
    Yeah course they are , it stands to reason , more and more unnatural predators , loss of habitat and bobs your uncle suddenly the robin is breeding faster than those idiots over at Ashton gate

to be fair I hate cats also, my mate has one and it doesn't even like him or his girlfriend just ****s of outside all day and night, they are paying for food and insurance every every month and never even see it.

then I got my neighbours cat that sits on my car bonnet and has scratched it to ****.

Plus I am allergic to them...

As someone has said,

950 million birds killed by humans

10 million intelligent pigs killed by humans

2.6 million beautiful cattle killed by humans

14.5 million fluffy sheep killed by humans

80 million fish killed by humans

Many of these are killed at a very young age, what sort of unthinking heartless 'person' would choose to eat a suckling pig, ffs?!!
    Most pork is from animals who have lived less than 6 months!!

Young lamb slaughtered at 6 to 12 weeks, lamb usually slaughtered after 3 to 5 months!!!

Calves are slaughtered between 3 to 6 weeks, most cattle are killed before 36 months!!!

We don't 'need' to eat meat in 2018, we choose to eat it, without thinking about the carnage that goes on behind closed doors to satiate one of our basic desires.

Cats act instinctively and indiscriminately.

The British meat and farmed fish industry acts disciminately.

It discriminates against allowing these animals at least some extra life before being taken to the slaughterhouses.

Look at what we are doing to our Oceans, our waste production, our natural resources, our own bodies.

In the 'third world' countries people die of starvation.

In Western countries people die of gluttony and diet related diseases.

Much of humanity is a disgrace to humanity!!!

The vast unthinking majority have and will have a lot more to think about in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
    As someone has said,

950 million birds killed by humans...........these and all the other land meat animals are bred by us to eat , then killed

We don't breed robins , blackbirds and doormice , they are savaged by an unnatural predator introduced to these shores

Many of these are killed at a very young age, what sort of unthinking heartless 'person' would choose to eat a suckling pig, ffs?!!

Young lamb slaughtered at 6 to 12 weeks, lamb usually slaughtered after 3 to 5 months!!!

Calves are slaughtered between 3 to 6 weeks, most cattle are killed before 36 months!!!

We don't 'need' to eat meat in 2018, we choose to eat it, without thinking about the carnage that goes on behind closed doors to satiate one of our basic desires.

It discriminates against allowing these animals at least some extra life before being taken to the slaughterhouses.

Look at what we are doing to our Oceans, our waste production, our natural resources, our own bodies.

The vast unthinking majority have and will have a lot more to think about in the future.
    These lambs and pigs are bred in huge numbers not killed by an unnatural predator introduced to these shores

Human over-population is the biggest killer of the natural world.
    Habitats are destroyed to provide housing, agricultural and industrial land and all at the expense of places for robins to make their nests.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Human over-population is the biggest killer of the natural world.
    Habitats are destroyed to provide housing, agricultural and industrial land and all at the expense of places for robins to make their nests.
    Balls to the Robins as long as the Bluebirds are ok.......and as for frigging Swans😡😡😡

These lambs and pigs are bred in huge numbers not killed by an unnatural predator introduced to these shores
    I had a lovely little moggy for 18 years and she didn’t harm a fly, too lazy probably. She was exactly like Garfield.
    Unfortunately we had to put her down last November and it was one of the worst things we’ve had to do. Cats are not all bad.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I had a lovely little moggy for 18 years and she didn’t harm a fly, too lazy probably. She was exactly like Garfield.
    Unfortunately we had to put her down last November and it was one of the worst things we’ve had to do. Cats are not all bad.
    Our cat gets attacked by the Magpies and is scared of them.

As someone has said,

950 million birds killed by humans

How many thick pigs are killed as well?

In 20 years when your grandchildren say what was a robin you can tell them what happened to them

If I run over a dog I stop , if I run over a cat I pretend it never happened , one less unnatural to our shores killer to worry about

Weasel wrestling is also a good pastime for the thick from the outskirts of Bridgend but they can't see it's unnatural

you are either an attention seeking liar or a piece of shit

Probably both

They are naturally bred for it

We don't naturally breed robins and blackbirds

Feck me they're all in tonight
    whoooaaa. Lost me with this post! I was with you up until this atrocity.

And again!! Double ignorance. A reaffirmed silly opinion.

I noticed that you couldn't think of a positive adjective for fish, That's why I'm a pescatarian. They are the least endearing of all animals.

Overfishing is fukt up though. Keep it to once a week or every two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    you are either an attention seeking liar or a piece of shit

Probably both
    You are clearly just thick

The only cats worth saving are the lions , jaguar, tigers etc not pansy little domestic cats

You are clearly just thick

The only cats worth saving are the lions , jaguar, tigers etc not pansy little domestic cats
    Worse than Chris these days

Sludge, just for you

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Worse than Chris these days
    100000 beautiful lions left and counting in Africa , two million plus filthy bird killing pussies in this country

If these so called cat lovers donated 100 each to the lion protection funds we could gradually stop this decline and shoot a few fat yank poachers along the way

**** the domestic pussy

100000 beautiful lions left and counting in Africa , two million plus filthy bird killing pussies in this country

If these so called cat lovers donated 100 each to the lion protection funds we could gradually stop this decline and shoot a few fat yank poachers along the way

**** the domestic pussy
    If a guaranteed shag invited you back to her place, and you found out she had cats, would you stay and pass on your seed?

**** the domestic pussy

Shit in everybody else's garden except their own , kill millions of songbirds , are rapidly defeating the field mouse and doormouse population , frogs , water voles etc

I say let's have a cull on the stinking little shits
    With you all the way let's cull em

If a guaranteed shag invited you back to her place, and you found out she had cats, would you stay and pass on your seed?
    Nope if I see she has a pussy with legs ,I'm out of there pronto.