+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Fulham Game

Re: The Fulham Game

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm neither crying nor being miserable. I'm just calling it as I see it. I'm glad we won. I hope we stay up. But saying "our season starts now" is ****ing ridiculous. Our season started on August 11th and we weren't ready. That's a a fact. If you don't want to hear it, put me on ignore. It will still be a fact though.
    Our first win is a milestone though. I think that was really all he was really saying.

And we’re also nearly a quarter of the way through the season and we’re not currently in the relegation zone, having played some tough matches.

You’ve made your opinion clear about our season’s outcome, that’s fair enough. But others I think would just rather experience it more game by game. The prophets of doom will likely have their moment in the end but perhaps they’ll have to be a bit more patient.

The majority of us think we will probably go down but some people seem to think it makes them an all knowing oracle if they repeat this in every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'm neither crying nor being miserable. I'm just calling it as I see it. I'm glad we won. I hope we stay up. But saying "our season starts now" is ****ing ridiculous. Our season started on August 11th and we weren't ready. That's a a fact. If you don't want to hear it, put me on ignore. It will still be a fact though.
    Has someone taken over your account? I used to think you were a good poster, this aggro misery guts comes across as a bit of a bell to be honest