+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: iExit for Italy?

iExit for Italy?

The European Commission has told Italy to revise its budget, an unprecedented move with regard to an EU member state.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-45954022

Re: iExit for Italy?

Italians, like Greeks, love the euro currency so they can survive on a diet of pasta for all I care. Real potential black swans are everywhere. Deutsche Bank's share price hit an all-time record low today. It was identified by the IMF in 2015 as the world's most dangerous and systematically important financial institution. I'm worn out from anticipating what the trigger will be for worldwide economic and societal collapse. It's no fun stuck under the sink unit every day with knees under my chin, metal colander on head and shining a torch at this laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Italians, like Greeks, love the euro currency so they can survive on a diet of pasta for all I care. Real potential black swans are everywhere. Deutsche Bank's share price hit an all-time record low today. It was identified by the IMF in 2015 as the world's most dangerous and systematically important financial institution. I'm worn out from anticipating what the trigger will be for worldwide economic and societal collapse. It's no fun stuck under the sink unit every day with knees under my chin, metal colander on head and shining a torch at this laptop.
    You better stock up on batteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Don't you worry thankfully we have a strong and able economy ,not like some of the other poorly run European countries who seem to fund the economy as if it was an endless free giving money tree.

Most stock markets took a pounding yesterday. The great majority are priced lower than what they begun the year at, including the U.S. ones where Trump keeps saying everything is awesome. We don't know whether recent declines are but a blip, as happened in February, or is the start of the 'everything bubble' popping which would see huge declines in shares and property prices which have been driven to artificially high levels through the creation of massive amounts of cheap credit (AKA debt). It's why inflation hasn't appeared in a big way because most of the estimated $17 trillion central banks have pumped into the system since 2008 went into those assets along with government bonds (more debt) instead of circulating in the real economies.

Yank central bank, the Federal Reserve, published a report a few days ago in which they estimated 40% (150 million) of U.S. citizens couldn't pay a sudden unexpected expense of $400 (just over 300 quid) and that's with an official unemployment rate that's below 4%.

Stock markets bounced yesterday but are sliding gain today. Meanwhile, Deutsche Bank's share price, mentioned in post 2 of this thread, continues to hit new record lows. Is currently down 3.5% intraday.

Italy has some very intresting views on immigration as well , cant help think the budget decesion and that burden are linked, seems to be a real issue for a lot of countries . Would not surprise me if camps start to appear again.