+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 80 of 80

Thread: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

  1. #61

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    He seems a low-key kind of guy, are they sure it was him?

  2. #62

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Glueys wondering what the big deal is.


  3. #63

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You mean it wasn't actually Trump who had them sent to his Trump critics who were being critical of Trump by criticizing him?
    Did you read anything I said?

    Some people have been on here saying:

    Surely the Democrats wouldn't politicise these very serious incidents so close to an election? Oh, hang on a minute..

    Were they real? They'd have to be real to cause harm.

    I wonder who would do such a thing so close to an important election?


    Donny was questioning "bomb" stuff, making political points and dog whistling motives whilst passing any blame whatsoever onto mainly the media and no responsibility on himself. So no it wasn't Trump himself who had them sent just looks like another idiot who buys into his bull.

  4. #64

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Yes of course most normal people would ask who benefits from cases like this, especially when they happen so close to an election

  5. #65

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Glueys wondering what the big deal is.

    Quick forward thinking by the young man, you never know when a photo might become useful at a later date.

  6. #66

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yes of course most normal people would ask who benefits from cases like this, especially when they happen so close to an election
    So the Democrats were politicising, you were just curious. Still we seem to know the answer now, someone with Donald Trump's face plastered all over his van.

    Where do we go next, mental health issues or useful idiot (I was talking about the person arrested just for clarity)?

  7. #67

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So the Democrats were politicising, you were just curious. Still we seem to know the answer now, someone with Donald Trump's face plastered all over his van.

    Where do we go next, mental health issues or useful idiot (I was talking about the person arrested just for clarity)?
    I though you were talking about the media

  8. #68

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Quick forward thinking by the young man, you never know when a photo might become useful at a later date.
    Damn, forgot false van!

  9. #69

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Did you read anything I said?

    Some people have been on here saying:

    Surely the Democrats wouldn't politicise these very serious incidents so close to an election? Oh, hang on a minute..

    Were they real? They'd have to be real to cause harm.

    I wonder who would do such a thing so close to an important election?


    Donny was questioning "bomb" stuff, making political points and dog whistling motives whilst passing any blame whatsoever onto mainly the media and no responsibility on himself. So no it wasn't Trump himself who had them sent just looks like another idiot who buys into his bull.

    I’m profoundly stunned that the nutter sending these bombs appears to be a Trump supporter. Who would have thought it?

  10. #70

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So the Democrats were politicising, you were just curious. Still we seem to know the answer now, someone with Donald Trump's face plastered all over his van.

    Where do we go next, mental health issues or useful idiot (I was talking about the person arrested just for clarity)?
    Mental health 👍 lonely man hasnít recovered from relationship trauma etc etc

  11. #71

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Could this be a covert operation , to discredit Trumps campaign, not one device went off??
    I think it was covert. With the amount of Trump stickers on the outside of the van there was little chance of seeing what the guy was up to inside it!

  12. #72

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Mental health �� lonely man hasn’t recovered from relationship trauma etc etc
    Known to the police etc etc

  13. #73

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Known to the police etc etc
    Land of the free. Seems that you can have a number of arrests, previously made bomb threats and still be able to attend Trump election rallies in a MAGA hat.

  14. #74

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Some lessons for us all here. One minute you are posting conspiracy theories about George Soros on social media, then you slavishly support Donald Trump, get radicalized on a diet of right wing websites and the next thing you know you are sending people who don't share your views home made devices in jiffy bags.

    https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ros-conspiracy

    I have asked the missus to collect the post for the next few weeks just in case!

  15. #75

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Some lessons for us all here. One minute you are posting conspiracy theories about George Soros on social media, then you slavishly support Donald Trump, get radicalized on a diet of right wing websites and the next thing you know you are sending people who don't share your views home made devices in jiffy bags.

    https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ros-conspiracy

    I have asked the missus to collect the post for the next few weeks just in case!
    We should all meet for group hugs before home games

  16. #76

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Wow, this thread speaks volumes

  17. #77

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I’m profoundly stunned that the nutter sending these bombs appears to be a Trump supporter. Who would have thought it?
    And Charlottesville, Last Vegas shooter, Trump's fans are building quite a list.

  18. #78

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Can anybody define energetic material that can become combustible when subjected to heat or friction?

    http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...sar-Sayoc.html

  19. #79

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Wow, this thread speaks volumes
    It certainly does

  20. #80

    Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    And Charlottesville, Last Vegas shooter, Trump's fans are building quite a list.
    The key word is nutter , there have been incidents before Trump
    such as 2001 anthrax attacks.

    The D.C. sniper attacks in October 2002 ,shooting 27 from inside a sedan, killing 17.

    The USA has the capacity to deliver monsters ,many serial killers, assassins, school shooters, loners ,it's bugger all to do with Trump, the killings have taken place under every politicians watch .

    Yes Trump is a loon ,however there are much bigger loons , who have come before and after him .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •