+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wow, Trump really doesn't want to win the mid-term election does he. Maybe he's had enough of politics, and is encouraging everybody to vote for the Democrats? All we need now are some photos of Trump at the post office with these yellow packages and it's job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Wow, Trump really doesn't want to win the mid-term election does he. Maybe he's had enough of politics, and is encouraging everybody to vote for the Democrats? All we need now are some photos of Trump at the post office with these yellow packages and it's job done.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just count how many times that article uses the phrase "Trump critics". It's obvious what the message is, whether delivered subliminally or forced down our throats!

Just count how many times that article uses the phrase "Trump critics". It's obvious what the message is, whether delivered subliminally or forced down our throats!
    Well now that someone has been arrested in Florida then not long to wait to see if your assertion that it is a Democrat inspired false flag is correct or not.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Well now that someone has been arrested in Florida then not long to wait to see if your assertion that it is a Democrat inspired false flag is correct or not.
    HE'S BEEN PAID BY SOROS. AND THE POLICE CHIEF IS A DEMOCRAT WHO'S IN ON THE FALSE FLAG ARREST.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    HE'S BEEN PAID BY SOROS. AND THE POLICE CHIEF IS A DEMOCRAT WHO'S IN ON THE FALSE FLAG ARREST.
    I heard he's been framed!

Still Don is on the case bringing the country together and not making political points like those other nasty people. I guess this was before he saw the van with his image plastered all over it!

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

Still Don is on the case bringing the country together and not making political points like those other nasty people. I guess this was before he saw the van with his image plastered all over it!

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!
    You mean it wasn't actually Trump who had them sent to his Trump critics who were being critical of Trump by criticizing him?

He seems a low-key kind of guy, are they sure it was him?

Glueys wondering what the big deal is.

You mean it wasn't actually Trump who had them sent to his Trump critics who were being critical of Trump by criticizing him?
    Did you read anything I said?

Some people have been on here saying:

Surely the Democrats wouldn't politicise these very serious incidents so close to an election? Oh, hang on a minute..

Were they real? They'd have to be real to cause harm.

I wonder who would do such a thing so close to an important election?

Donny was questioning "bomb" stuff, making political points and dog whistling motives whilst passing any blame whatsoever onto mainly the media and no responsibility on himself. So no it wasn't Trump himself who had them sent just looks like another idiot who buys into his bull.

Yes of course most normal people would ask who benefits from cases like this, especially when they happen so close to an election

Glueys wondering what the big deal is.

Quick forward thinking by the young man, you never know when a photo might become useful at a later date.

Yes of course most normal people would ask who benefits from cases like this, especially when they happen so close to an election
    So the Democrats were politicising, you were just curious. Still we seem to know the answer now, someone with Donald Trump's face plastered all over his van.

Where do we go next, mental health issues or useful idiot (I was talking about the person arrested just for clarity)?

So the Democrats were politicising, you were just curious. Still we seem to know the answer now, someone with Donald Trump's face plastered all over his van.

Where do we go next, mental health issues or useful idiot (I was talking about the person arrested just for clarity)?
    I though you were talking about the media

Quick forward thinking by the young man, you never know when a photo might become useful at a later date.
    Damn, forgot false van!

Did you read anything I said?

Some people have been on here saying:

Surely the Democrats wouldn't politicise these very serious incidents so close to an election? Oh, hang on a minute..

Were they real? They'd have to be real to cause harm.

I wonder who would do such a thing so close to an important election?

Donny was questioning "bomb" stuff, making political points and dog whistling motives whilst passing any blame whatsoever onto mainly the media and no responsibility on himself. So no it wasn't Trump himself who had them sent just looks like another idiot who buys into his bull.

I’m profoundly stunned that the nutter sending these bombs appears to be a Trump supporter. Who would have thought it?

Mental health 👍 lonely man hasn’t recovered from relationship trauma etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Could this be a covert operation , to discredit Trumps campaign, not one device went off??
    I think it was covert. With the amount of Trump stickers on the outside of the van there was little chance of seeing what the guy was up to inside it!

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Mental health �� lonely man hasn’t recovered from relationship trauma etc etc
    Known to the police etc etc

Known to the police etc etc
    Land of the free. Seems that you can have a number of arrests, previously made bomb threats and still be able to attend Trump election rallies in a MAGA hat.

Some lessons for us all here. One minute you are posting conspiracy theories about George Soros on social media, then you slavishly support Donald Trump, get radicalized on a diet of right wing websites and the next thing you know you are sending people who don't share your views home made devices in jiffy bags.

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ros-conspiracy

I have asked the missus to collect the post for the next few weeks just in case!

Some lessons for us all here. One minute you are posting conspiracy theories about George Soros on social media, then you slavishly support Donald Trump, get radicalized on a diet of right wing websites and the next thing you know you are sending people who don't share your views home made devices in jiffy bags.

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ros-conspiracy

I have asked the missus to collect the post for the next few weeks just in case!
    We should all meet for group hugs before home games