+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

Re: Bombs sent to Obama, Clintons, Soros and CNN.

And the Whitehouse got one too, why leave out Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    A report that a suspicious package also was sent to the White House was later found to be false, a person familiar with the matter said.

What an odd reply.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    What an odd reply.
    Why? Just reporting the news!

It’s probably ANTIFA and it’s a smoke screen looking for support for their cause or a Soros globalist Fabian society snowflake virtue signaller social justice warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    It’s probably ANTIFA and it’s a smoke screen looking for support for their cause or a Soros globalist Fabian society snowflake virtue signaller social justice warrior.
    Well, as a general rule of thumb, it's always pertinent to ask who benefits when things happen during an election season!

Well, its as a general rule of thumb, it's always pertinent to ask who benefits when things happen during an election season!
    And if it was sent to Fox News, Trump, steve bannon it would be an ANTIFA, Soros globalist Fabian society member......

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    And if it was sent to Fox News, Trump, steve bannon it would be an ANTIFA, Soros globalist Fabian society member......
    You could say the Democrat Mob are stupid, but they are not that stupid

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    A report that a suspicious package also was sent to the White House was later found to be false, a person familiar with the matter said.
    Fake news

Isn't it a strange world where one now makes jokes at the expense of violent acts . Even threatening a PM eventually turns into a throwaway line .

I presume we are becoming immune to aggression and threat.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Isn't it a strange world where one now makes jokes at the expense of violent acts . Even threatening a PM eventually turns into a throwaway line .

And metaphors..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

All publicity is good publicity. Trump can say something disgusting and his support just like him even more. Same with the comments about May recently, they haven't put anyone off.

It looks like the sender of the package has been identified..

Presumably they are looking for someone who can't spell Florida?

Presumably they are looking for someone who can't spell Florida?
    Surely the Democrats wouldn't politicise these very serious incidents so close to an election? Oh, hang on a minute..

Surely the Democrats wouldn't politicise these very serious incidents so close to an election? Oh, hang on..

I guess when Trump called CNN "the enemy of the people" it was only a metaphor so no harm done!

I guess when Trump called CNN "the enemy of the people" it was only a metaphor so no harm done!
    Yeah it isn't like any people might then think they were the enemy and do something about it.

Were they real? They'd have to be real to cause harm.

Were they real? They'd have to be real to cause harm.
    Yep, a big fan of the rule of law How about you?

I don't think there is a statement you have made that you haven't been able to contradict a few hours later!

Just in case there are any lines WB has missed in his likely to be Dems on false flag, it was only pretend narrative there are a couple more here and particularly in the comments thread.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-155821

Yep, a big fan of the rule of law How about you?

I don't think there is a statement you have made that you haven't been able to contradict a few hours later!
    Just asking, cos a few people have pointed out inconsistencies with the engineering and the investigation protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    All publicity is good publicity. Trump can say something disgusting and his support just like him even more. Same with the comments about May recently, they haven't put anyone off.
    Your not wrong there. Guess were all guilty in this strange world.

Just in case there are any lines WB has missed in his likely to be Dems on false flag, it was only pretend narrative there are a couple more here and particularly in the comments thread.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s/#more-155821
    ‘Fake hate’ ah so predictable fair play, I knew this was coming 😂😂😂😂

Just asking, cos a few people have pointed out inconsistencies with the engineering and the investigation protocol.
    Wales Bales' messages as this story developed tell you so much about him and the way online political "debate" is carried on these days. First, we get an accusation of bias (can't work out whether he was accusing me or the BBC there) because there is no mention of a bomb sent to the White House. Turns out the reason there was no mention of this bomb is because it was never sent (I would have thought the press secretary, Vice President or President might have mentioned it in their reaction to the bombs that were actually sent if there had been).

To no great surprise, there is no admission of being wrong or trace of contrition once it becomes clear he has been talking rubbish, he just goes on to completely change tack and starts saying that as the Democrats stand to benefit most from these bombs being sent, it's them who probably sent them!

Then when a couple of Democrats release a statement accusing President Trump of hypocrisy, we get Wales Bales accusing them of politicising these "very serious events so close to an election". All of this said less than four hours after he was accusing me, or the BBC, of not mentioning the bomb (which only ever seems to have existed in his head!) that had been sent to the Democrats' rivals - if that's not politicising things I don't know what is.

Now he's onto how "a few people have pointed out inconsistencies with the engineering and the investigation protocol". So. now this fearless fighter for truth and justice who only ever deals in facts, except when he deviates from such standards to have a go at the evil globalists/Democrats and whatever else they are being called this week of course, is trying to turn bombs being sent to various opposition politicians and/or Trump critics into an anti Democrat story because of the words of "a few people" - who are they I wonder?

The thought occurs to me that if Wales Bales believes that it is the Democrats who are sending bombs to Democrat politicians, then, using his logic, he has to be of the opinion that this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43050806

was conceived, and carried out, by the Republican party.

Now it seems to me that there is a much more likely explanation to yesterday's discoveries and the suspicious package sent to Trump Jnr in February and that is that they were the work of sad, and probably sick, loners on opposite ends of the political spectrum who became emboldened by the way politics is conducted and debated these days. Whether you are talking of so called elected representatives of the people or in the broadcast/print media or online, quality political debate has been replaced by people on all sides just repeating their mantra while not paying any attention to what the other side are saying - admissions of error are unheard of now, even when it is clear that one has been committed.

It really is a bit rich for Donald Trump to now be calling on the media to "stop the endless hostility" and for there to be more civility in public life given the way he, first, campaigned for and then conducted himself in the job of US President, but the thing I find most disturbing is it's not just one man who is responsible for the almighty mess that is the planet earth in 2018 - rediscovering the ability to concede that the other person might just have a point would be a small step in the right direction (I say that as someone who could benefit from such a change myself).