+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well worth a listen.

Well worth a listen.

Re: Well worth a listen.

Certainly was.

Murphy seems very level headed. Really good listen.

Coming to a city like Cardiff from your boyhood club is probably the most scareyest thing he'll ever do.Its nice to see the club step up and look after him.

Always a good listen that podcast.

He’s a humble guy. Wouldn’t bet against him getting an england call up this season..

A good listen most weeks even though Elis is a JB

Josh is a real gent - I would be delighted if he got a call up for England

Murphy comes across as a really nice guy

That podcast is great, as is Elis' podcast with John Robins which is hilarious. Seeing them in the Glee on Monday

That was very good. Josh Murphy is a credit.

I only started to listen to that podcast in the summer and I reckon it is the best out there - better than the Bootroom (even though I like Blakey when he has bothered to do his homework).

Interesting to note that on Blakey's podcast he bigged up our fans as being unique because we took 5k to Scunthorpe and then to listen from Elis that the JBs took 5k to Bury.

We are not unique it seems.

The only difference I can see is that 5k City fans is more comparable to a scene from the Lord of The Rings when the Elves turn up in halo of light, whereas 5k Jacks would be more comparable to an army of Orchs. That aside, it's a similar feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Interesting to note that on Blakey's podcast he bigged up our fans as being unique because we took 5k to Scunthorpe and then to listen from Elis that the JBs took 5k to Bury.

We are not unique it seems.

The only difference I can see is that 5k City fans is more comparable to a scene from the Lord of The Rings when the Elves turn up in halo of light, whereas 5k Jacks would be more comparable to an army of Orchs. That aside, it's a similar feat.
    Don't take his facts too seriously, he repeatedly referred to Hull born and Hull City Academy graduate Dan James as a "local lad"

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Don't take his facts too seriously, he repeatedly referred to Hull born and Hull City Academy graduate Dan James as a "local lad"
    Elis was my mate in school and was a Liverpool fan all through secondary school, so ye, I don't completely take his Swansea trivia at face value.

#nameandshame

........ he's a good interviewer though, much more personable than your average ex-footballer imo.

What a great guy, enjoyed that. He has the mindset and is grounded enough to go as far as his talent can take him.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Elis was my mate in school and was a Liverpool fan all through secondary school, so ye, I don't completely take his Swansea trivia at face value.

#nameandshame

........ he's a good interviewer though, much more personable than your average ex-footballer imo.
    Met him at the gig on Monday and signed my copy of their book, noticed my accent and blue scarf and immediately scribbled "Swim away" on the page before apologising profusely

Elis is a fake jack Liverpool fan

They didn't take 5000 to bury it was 3000 and Swansea to Manchester is a far easier run than Cardiff to scunny