+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: America again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: America again.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You won't look less stupid and gullible on Thursday I suppose. Tick-tock as some say!
    Ah, is it Thursday already. The latest on Gluey's "Mueller's about to be Kavanaughed" expose straight from his twitter feed to us without the intermediate medium of thought.

The right wing conspiracist site that first brought then retreated from its report that Mueller raped someone on the 19th floor of a hotel (which happens to be a leisure suite with no rooms) on a day when Mueller was giving evidence to a grand jury 500 miles away has now produced an update on another woman who will accuse Mueller at a press conference arranged by two right wing f*ckwits in a room in a Holiday Inn at 12 ET.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...counsel-video/

Unfortunately as the report states:

The woman accusing Mueller of rape was slated to detail her encounter with the special counsel at a press conference Burkman and Wohl are hosting in Arlington, Virginia Thursday at noon. However, upon arriving in Washington, DC she panicked and boarded a flight to another location. Below is a photo of Wohl and the accuser, who at this time is fearful for her life and requests to remain anonymous.

I would hate to be the clown who started this tosh on here.

Ah, is it Thursday already. The latest on Gluey's "Mueller's about to be Kavanaughed" expose straight from his twitter feed to us without the intermediate medium of thought.

The right wing conspiracist site that first brought then retreated from its report that Mueller raped someone on the 19th floor of a hotel (which happens to be a leisure suite with no rooms) on a day when Mueller was giving evidence to a grand jury 500 miles away has now produced an update on another woman who will accuse Mueller at a press conference arranged by two right wing f*ckwits in a room in a Holiday Inn at 12 ET.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...counsel-video/

Unfortunately as the report states:

The woman accusing Mueller of rape was slated to detail her encounter with the special counsel at a press conference Burkman and Wohl are hosting in Arlington, Virginia Thursday at noon. However, upon arriving in Washington, DC she panicked and boarded a flight to another location. Below is a photo of Wohl and the accuser, who at this time is fearful for her life and requests to remain anonymous.

I would hate to be the clown who started this tosh on here.
    Well, he was Kavanaughed just like I stated, and the outcome is as I predicted. It's the same Avenatti/Swetnick playbook. You are trying too hard Cyril. The elephant in the room is the Crossfire Hurricane, and you are never going to escape it's shadow. If you want to look like an idiot, please carry on..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well, he was Kavanaughed just like I stated, and the outcome is as I predicted. It's the same Avenatti/Swetnick playbook. You are trying too hard Cyril. The elephant in the room is the Crossfire Hurricane, and you are never going to escape it's shadow. If you want to look like an idiot, please carry on..
    Ah and you looked so pleased with yourself when you first posted it as well. Given your fantastic predictive skills what exactly did you mean when you said " The one who say she was offered money, not Thursdays one"?

Ah and you looked so pleased with yourself when you first posted it as well. Given your fantastic predictive skills what exactly did you mean when you said " The one who say she was offered money, not Thursdays one"?
    The one who reported that she was offered money to make an accusation isn't the same one who was lined up for today's press conference.

The one who reported that she was offered money to make an accusation isn't the same one who was lined up for today's press conference.
    You mean they are different imaginary people?

You mean they are different imaginary people?
    Imaginary? So why did Mueller report it to the FBI?

Imaginary? So why did Mueller report it to the FBI?
    You are on form today. The people running the smear campaign are real, the women are figments of their imagination! Mueller reported the smear campaign by the real people!