+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: America again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: America again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Truth hurts

BTW Bob Mueller has just been Kavanaughed. Who should we believe this time?
    Who is the poor woman willing to put herself through this kind of ordeal?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Who is the poor woman willing to put herself through this kind of ordeal?
    It should be fun though.. innocent until proven guilty, or guilty until proved innocent? What will the pundits have to say

It should be fun though.. innocent until proven guilty, or guilty until proved innocent? What will the pundits have to say
    It should be fun.... have you no care for Muller's poor grandchildren

It should be fun.... have you no care for Muller's poor grandchildren
    Not really talking about the people involved, was thinking more the internet commentators.

Not really talking about the people involved, was thinking more the internet commentators.
    I understand. Can you imagine what snowflake SJW confronted with something they were alluding to would come up with something like this though:

Those poor kids, how the hell could the Democrats do that to these innocent little girls? Probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.

I understand. Can you imagine what snowflake SJW confronted with something they were alluding to would come up with something like this though:

Those poor kids, how the hell could the Democrats do that to these innocent little girls? Probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.
    Yeah, but was was AFTER we heard the evidence. We don't even know who this Mueller woman is, yet you are writing her off.

Yeah, but was was AFTER we heard the evidence. We don't even know who this Mueller woman is, yet you are writing her off.
    It would appear that there isn't a previous statement you can't make a 180 degree turn upon. Ok I can wait for Jack to produce the goods, it's the least I can do to humour you. Surefire Intelligence ffs!!