+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 181 to 194 of 194

Thread: America again.

  1. #181

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    If have noticed whenever WB looks especially stupid he tends to post pictures of something completely different to put some distance between the ridicule. My, that's a really big picture!
    It's your link mate, maybe you have just exposed some collusion of another kind. Well done

  2. #182

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's your link mate, maybe you have just exposed some collusion of another kind. Well done
    You know a couple of people have sent me PMs saying why don't I just put you on ignore. It is very tempting given your modus operandi but I would hate to think that anyone would be influenced by the rubbish you post without someone calling it out for what it is. The great Mueller rape conspiracy you started on here before your fragile sources started a headlong retreat being a case in point!

  3. #183

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You know a couple of people have sent me PMs saying why don't I just put you on ignore. It is very tempting given your modus operandi but I would hate to think that anyone would be influenced by the rubbish you post without someone calling it out for what it is. The great Mueller rape conspiracy you started on here before your fragile sources started a headlong retreat being a case in point!
    I said Mueller had been Kavanaughed, they were both setups hence the phrase. Regarding those who said to put me on ignore, they are going to look pretty stupid when everything about Crossfire Hurricane is finally revealed.

  4. #184
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,923
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You know a couple of people have sent me PMs saying why don't I just put you on ignore. It is very tempting given your modus operandi but I would hate to think that anyone would be influenced by the rubbish you post without someone calling it out for what it is. The great Mueller rape conspiracy you started on here before your fragile sources started a headlong retreat being a case in point!
    Awww bless, how supportive

  5. #185

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Awww bless, how supportive
    It's a special club they have there

  6. #186
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,923
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's a special club they have there
    Oooh, do they talk in code like we apparently do?

  7. #187

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Oooh, do they talk in code like we apparently do?
    I don't know, but with so many great minds at their disposal, you'd have thought they would have solved the Trump Russia collusion conspiracy by now

  8. #188

    Re: America again.

    This is like an episode of the undateables. It's very sweet to see but ffs WB how have you not realised by now that she pulls back every time you mention Trump.

  9. #189
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,923
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't know, but with so many great minds at their disposal, you'd have thought they would have solved the Trump Russia collusion conspiracy by now


    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    This is like an episode of the undateables. It's very sweet to see but ffs WB how have you not realised by now that she pulls back every time you mention Trump.
    What are you banging on about?

  10. #190

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    This is like an episode of the undateables. It's very sweet to see but ffs WB how have you not realised by now that she pulls back every time you mention Trump.
    I don't think so. If it was a step back every time he mentioned Trump Mrs R would have toppled off Lavernock Point long ago!

  11. #191
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    28,923
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I don't think so. If it was a step back every time he mentioned Trump Mrs R would have toppled off Lavernock Point long ago!
    Do you have to talk about me like I'm not here?

  12. #192

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The woman who reported that she was offered money to make accusations against Mueller actually used to work for Mueller! Give up now before you dig your hole any deeper!
    He's never going to get deep enough to reach you in yours though .

  13. #193

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He's never going to get deep enough to reach you in yours though .
    Oh yeah? The big hole is Trump Russia Collusion and I think everybody is in it

  14. #194

    Re: America again.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He's never going to get deep enough to reach you in yours though .
    It's not just me. There are search parties of Chilean miners and Thai schoolchildren also trying to locate him!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •