+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: America again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: America again.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It would appear that there isn't a previous statement you can't make a 180 degree turn upon. Ok I can wait for Jack to produce the goods, it's the least I can do to humour you
    I never said Avenatti and his client accuser were making it up until after they got caught, I believe in hearing the evidence first. This other woman could by lying, probably is, but let's at least hear her story first!

I see how you roll, Kavanaugh guilty based on accusations, Mueller innocent based on accusations

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I never said Avenatti and his client accuser were making it up until after they got caught, I believe in hearing the evidence first. This other woman could by lying, probably is, but let's at least hear her story first!

I see how you roll, Kavanaugh guilty based on accusations, Mueller innocent based on accusations
    Surefire!

Fair play, you seem to treat humiliation like praise. Just ask yourself a sensible question. If Trump or the Republican Party had dirt on Mueller that they wanted to spread just before the mid-term elections why would they entrust it with a rabid conspiracist who was last in the public eye for being shot in the ass by someone he employed to prove that the Clintons killed Seth Rich. You been skipping Mensa meetings recently?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Fair play, you seem to treat humiliation like praise. Just ask yourself a sensible question. If Trump or the Republican Party had dirt on Mueller that they wanted to spread just before the mid-term elections why would they entrust it with a rabid conspiracist who was last in the public eye for being shot in the ass by someone he employed to prove that the Clintons killed Seth Rich. You been skipping Mensa meetings recently?
    Is Trump involved? That's a huge jump in the unfolding narrative

Is Trump involved? That's a huge jump in the unfolding narrative
    Fortunately nobody has said that have they. It's something to do with the word "if" apparently. Like I said we can just wait for the Jack Burkman/ Jacob Wohl Surefire Intelligence press conference and all will be able to see whether your latest prediction "Mueller is about to be Kavanaughed" has any credence. Patience brother.