+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: America again.

Re: America again.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It should be fun though.. innocent until proven guilty, or guilty until proved innocent? What will the pundits have to say
    It should be fun.... have you no care for Muller's poor grandchildren

The Democrats have to take their share of the blame for the rise of Trump. They had their own anti establishment candidate in Bernie Sanders. He would have beaten Trump yet they went with Clinton and all the baggage that came with her.

As for Trump the man is a liar, bully and sex pest. Let’s see the release of his tax statements to see how clean he is. He belongs in the swamp that he wants to drain. His deliberate smearing of the woman who gave evidence against Kavenaugh was a disgrace. The fact he boasted about grabbing women by the genitalia says it all really. A trailer trash President for the trailer trashers

Truth hurts

BTW Bob Mueller has just been Kavanaughed. Who should we believe this time?
    Just in case anyone is not up to speed on WB's cryptic comments.

Someone called Jack Burkman who badges himself as a Republican Lobbyist has invited the media to a press conference at a provincial Holiday Inn. There he has promised to unveil someone who will allege that Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor appointed to investigate Russian influence on the 2016 election, sexually assaulted her.

Jack has previous in that he has been at the forefront in peddling the Seth Rich conspiracy theory, that the Clintons were instrumental in his assisination. Something WB has also pitched.

Unfortunately for Jack, and WB, the woman lined up to make the accusation instead went to the press that people offered her money to clear her debts (they knew exactly the amount according to her) plus a sizeable sum. This was referred to Mueller who referred it back to the FBI for investigation.

Instead of the major expose (close to major elections which I know WB hates) his twitter feed is now complaining how can Mueller get special treatment to investigate these claims that were not afforded to others.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It should be fun.... have you no care for Muller's poor grandchildren
    Not really talking about the people involved, was thinking more the internet commentators.

Not really talking about the people involved, was thinking more the internet commentators.
    I understand. Can you imagine what snowflake SJW confronted with something they were alluding to would come up with something like this though:

Those poor kids, how the hell could the Democrats do that to these innocent little girls? Probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.

Someone called Jack Burkman who badges himself as a Republican Lobbyist has invited the media to a press conference at a provincial Holiday Inn. There he has promised to unveil someone who will allege that Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor appointed to investigate Russian influence on the 2016 election, sexually assaulted her.

Jack has previous in that he has been at the forefront in peddling the Seth Rich conspiracy theory, that the Clintons were instrumental in his assisination. Something WB has also pitched.

Unfortunately for Jack, and WB, the woman lined up to make the accusation instead went to the press that people offered her money to clear her debts (they knew exactly the amount according to her) plus a sizeable sum. This was referred to Mueller who referred it back to the FBI for investigation.

Instead of the major expose (close to major elections which I know WB hates) his twitter feed is now complaining how can Mueller get special treatment to investigate these claims that were not afforded to others.
    Exactly why I said he has been Kavanaughed, since his accusers were referred to the DOJ by the Judiciary committee for investigation.

So just to make things clear, are you doubting this new accuser before she speaks? I have no opinion yet, but I was just curious about your opinion.

I understand. Can you imagine what snowflake SJW confronted with something they were alluding to would come up with something like this though:

Those poor kids, how the hell could the Democrats do that to these innocent little girls? Probably one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.
    Yeah, but was was AFTER we heard the evidence. We don't even know who this Mueller woman is, yet you are writing her off.

Yeah, but was was AFTER we heard the evidence. We don't even know who this Mueller woman is, yet you are writing her off.
    It would appear that there isn't a previous statement you can't make a 180 degree turn upon. Ok I can wait for Jack to produce the goods, it's the least I can do to humour you. Surefire Intelligence ffs!!

It would appear that there isn't a previous statement you can't make a 180 degree turn upon. Ok I can wait for Jack to produce the goods, it's the least I can do to humour you
    I never said Avenatti and his client accuser were making it up until after they got caught, I believe in hearing the evidence first. This other woman could by lying, probably is, but let's at least hear her story first!

I see how you roll, Kavanaugh guilty based on accusations, Mueller innocent based on accusations

I never said Avenatti and his client accuser were making it up until after they got caught, I believe in hearing the evidence first. This other woman could by lying, probably is, but let's at least hear her story first!

I see how you roll, Kavanaugh guilty based on accusations, Mueller innocent based on accusations
    Surefire!

Fair play, you seem to treat humiliation like praise. Just ask yourself a sensible question. If Trump or the Republican Party had dirt on Mueller that they wanted to spread just before the mid-term elections why would they entrust it with a rabid conspiracist who was last in the public eye for being shot in the ass by someone he employed to prove that the Clintons killed Seth Rich. You been skipping Mensa meetings recently?

Fair play, you seem to treat humiliation like praise. Just ask yourself a sensible question. If Trump or the Republican Party had dirt on Mueller that they wanted to spread just before the mid-term elections why would they entrust it with a rabid conspiracist who was last in the public eye for being shot in the ass by someone he employed to prove that the Clintons killed Seth Rich. You been skipping Mensa meetings recently?
    Is Trump involved? That's a huge jump in the unfolding narrative

Is Trump involved? That's a huge jump in the unfolding narrative
    Fortunately nobody has said that have they. It's something to do with the word "if" apparently. Like I said we can just wait for the Jack Burkman/ Jacob Wohl Surefire Intelligence press conference and all will be able to see whether your latest prediction "Mueller is about to be Kavanaughed" has any credence. Patience brother.

I’ve just gone on to twitter and it seems some kid called Jacob Wohl Who’s Proponent of right wing theories is getting a bit of a leathering which reads quite funny from some of the responses

Whats the difference between Burkman and Avenatti?

The Republicans are a desperate party who will do desperate things. This was clearly a desperate attempt to smear Mueller. Good that it has backfired but it is appalling that this criminal behaviour is happening by the party in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The Republicans are a desperate party who will do desperate things. This was clearly a desperate attempt to smear Mueller. Good that it has backfired but it is appalling that this criminal behaviour is happening by the party in power.
    Tbf at the moment there is no direct link back to the Republican Party for what is unfolding. The people doing this have previous and obviously lean heavily towards Trump. What is unfolding looks so amateurish that associating it with a political party would be a step I wouldn't make. If you have read the e-mails from the women propositioned though the conspiracists knew intimate details about women who previously worked with Mueller many years ago, their current financial situation and their location which at the very least suggests access to some very sensitive personal data!

Tbf at the moment there is no direct link back to the Republican Party for what is unfolding. The people doing this have previous and obviously lean heavily towards Trump. What is unfolding looks so amateurish that associating it with a political party would be a step I wouldn't make. If you have read the e-mails from the women propositioned though the conspiracists knew intimate details about women who previously worked with Mueller many years ago, their current financial situation and their location which at the very least suggests access to some very sensitive personal data!
    I hope it's as good as the Avenatti - Kavanaugh saga, there's never a dull moment in the US of A.

I hope it's as good as the Avenatti - Kavanaugh saga, there's never a dull moment in the US of A.
    Don't back away now when you have the scent of blood in your nostrils. There is even a blow by blow account in this report. Bet you can't wait until Jack spills the beans at the Holiday Inn on Thursday. You are right about the Fake News media as well. Seems that you can still get a room at the Holiday Inn the night before for less than £50 for the scoop of the decade. Like I said though, no need to speculate just wait a couple of days for your vindication.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...dible-witness/

Don't back away now when you have the scent of blood in your nostrils. There is even a blow by blow account in this report. Bet you can't wait until Jack spills the beans at the Holiday Inn on Thursday. You are right about the Fake News media as well. Seems that you can still get a room at the Holiday Inn the night before for less than £50 for the scoop of the decade. Like I said though, no need to speculate just wait a couple of days for your vindication.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...dible-witness/
    Apologies for previously posting what now looks like... fake news. It seems that the report entitled exclusive-documents-special-counsel-and-former-fbi-director-robert-mueller-accused-of-rape-by-very-credible-witness now says Update on Mueller Accusations and the rape report has disappeared.

Apologies for previously posting what now looks like... fake news. It seems that the report entitled exclusive-documents-special-counsel-and-former-fbi-director-robert-mueller-accused-of-rape-by-very-credible-witness now says Update on Mueller Accusations and the rape report has disappeared.
    I did tell you they were Avenatti wannabes.

I did tell you they were Avenatti wannabes.
    So just to make things clear, are you doubting this new accuser before she speaks?

So just to make things clear, are you doubting this new accuser before she speaks?
    The one who say she was offered money, not Thursdays one!

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    for the record, i said Some Americans thought that, they were fed up of voting for the " same old, same old " and saw him as someone/thing different

I Do not think he is one of them, we know he has lived a privileged life from day one
    So what does this "he is" mean?

One thing Trump is doing well is appealing to his supporters, they still appear to feel his is one of them, he is, he is not part of the old political establishment

The one who say she was offered money, not Thursdays one!
    You won't look less stupid and gullible on Thursday I suppose. Tick-tock as some say!