+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: America again.

Re: America again.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You won't look less stupid and gullible on Thursday I suppose. Tick-tock as some say!
    Why would I look gullible? I'm fully expecting an Avenatti-esque scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    All I'm saying is that the "same result" would see the candidate with the most votes losing because that's what happened first time around.
    That was irrelevant then and would be again. The country is divided

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I know it doesn't, but it hardly strikes me as a great example of democracy in action when you can get anomalies like that - I'd say exactly the same thing if Clinton was now President with the election having gone the same way but with it being Trump who got three million more votes.
    You know what Gerrymandering is?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why not? Otherwise it's akin to gerrymandering.
    Missed this

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    for the record, i said Some Americans thought that, they were fed up of voting for the " same old, same old " and saw him as someone/thing different

I Do not think he is one of them, we know he has lived a privileged life from day one
    Some? Sorry this is a little naïve

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The Democrats have to take their share of the blame for the rise of Trump. They had their own anti establishment candidate in Bernie Sanders. He would have beaten Trump yet they went with Clinton and all the baggage that came with her.

As for Trump the man is a liar, bully and sex pest. Let’s see the release of his tax statements to see how clean he is. He belongs in the swamp that he wants to drain. His deliberate smearing of the woman who gave evidence against Kavenaugh was a disgrace. The fact he boasted about grabbing women by the genitalia says it all really. A trailer trash President for the trailer trashers
    We care. Americans don’t

Just in case anyone is not up to speed on WB's cryptic comments.

Someone called Jack Burkman who badges himself as a Republican Lobbyist has invited the media to a press conference at a provincial Holiday Inn. There he has promised to unveil someone who will allege that Robert Mueller, the special prosecutor appointed to investigate Russian influence on the 2016 election, sexually assaulted her.

Jack has previous in that he has been at the forefront in peddling the Seth Rich conspiracy theory, that the Clintons were instrumental in his assisination. Something WB has also pitched.

Unfortunately for Jack, and WB, the woman lined up to make the accusation instead went to the press that people offered her money to clear her debts (they knew exactly the amount according to her) plus a sizeable sum. This was referred to Mueller who referred it back to the FBI for investigation.

Instead of the major expose (close to major elections which I know WB hates) his twitter feed is now complaining how can Mueller get special treatment to investigate these claims that were not afforded to others.
    So have I got this right?

When sexual misconduct complaints are made against people from the right, trump/kavanaugh/etc, the story (never with evidence) is that the complainants are being paid to make it up.

But a complaint or two against Mueller lasts about an hour before evidence that it's a bribe and fabrication comes to light.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So have I got this right?

When sexual misconduct complaints are made against people from the right, trump/kavanaugh/etc, the story (never with evidence) is that the complainants are being paid to make it up.

But a complaint or two against Mueller lasts about an hour before evidence that it's a bribe and fabrication comes to light.
    WTF! They had a hearing so that the woman could tell her story!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    You know what Gerrymandering is?
    Yes I do, but I don't get the connection which says that when using what I feel is the purest form of democracy, it must follow that there is gerrymandering (especially in this time when the technology exists to, almost certainly, guarantee an honest vote if the political will was there to spend the money required to provide it) - the system I'm talking about was used two years ago in the UK to decide how to proceed in a vote which was, arguably, the most important one in this country since the Second World War.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    We care. Americans don’t
    Aren't you displaying the same naivety as you accuse blue matt of showing there? Self evidently, there are Americans who do care - as you say, the country is divided.

You won't look less stupid and gullible on Thursday I suppose. Tick-tock as some say!
    Ah, is it Thursday already. The latest on Gluey's "Mueller's about to be Kavanaughed" expose straight from his twitter feed to us without the intermediate medium of thought.

The right wing conspiracist site that first brought then retreated from its report that Mueller raped someone on the 19th floor of a hotel (which happens to be a leisure suite with no rooms) on a day when Mueller was giving evidence to a grand jury 500 miles away has now produced an update on another woman who will accuse Mueller at a press conference arranged by two right wing f*ckwits in a room in a Holiday Inn at 12 ET.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...counsel-video/

Unfortunately as the report states:

The woman accusing Mueller of rape was slated to detail her encounter with the special counsel at a press conference Burkman and Wohl are hosting in Arlington, Virginia Thursday at noon. However, upon arriving in Washington, DC she panicked and boarded a flight to another location. Below is a photo of Wohl and the accuser, who at this time is fearful for her life and requests to remain anonymous.

I would hate to be the clown who started this tosh on here.

Ah, is it Thursday already. The latest on Gluey's "Mueller's about to be Kavanaughed" expose straight from his twitter feed to us without the intermediate medium of thought.

The right wing conspiracist site that first brought then retreated from its report that Mueller raped someone on the 19th floor of a hotel (which happens to be a leisure suite with no rooms) on a day when Mueller was giving evidence to a grand jury 500 miles away has now produced an update on another woman who will accuse Mueller at a press conference arranged by two right wing f*ckwits in a room in a Holiday Inn at 12 ET.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...counsel-video/

Unfortunately as the report states:

The woman accusing Mueller of rape was slated to detail her encounter with the special counsel at a press conference Burkman and Wohl are hosting in Arlington, Virginia Thursday at noon. However, upon arriving in Washington, DC she panicked and boarded a flight to another location. Below is a photo of Wohl and the accuser, who at this time is fearful for her life and requests to remain anonymous.

I would hate to be the clown who started this tosh on here.
    Well, he was Kavanaughed just like I stated, and the outcome is as I predicted. It's the same Avenatti/Swetnick playbook. You are trying too hard Cyril. The elephant in the room is the Crossfire Hurricane, and you are never going to escape it's shadow. If you want to look like an idiot, please carry on..

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Well, he was Kavanaughed just like I stated, and the outcome is as I predicted. It's the same Avenatti/Swetnick playbook. You are trying too hard Cyril. The elephant in the room is the Crossfire Hurricane, and you are never going to escape it's shadow. If you want to look like an idiot, please carry on..
    Ah and you looked so pleased with yourself when you first posted it as well. Given your fantastic predictive skills what exactly did you mean when you said " The one who say she was offered money, not Thursdays one"?

Ah and you looked so pleased with yourself when you first posted it as well. Given your fantastic predictive skills what exactly did you mean when you said " The one who say she was offered money, not Thursdays one"?
    The one who reported that she was offered money to make an accusation isn't the same one who was lined up for today's press conference.

The one who reported that she was offered money to make an accusation isn't the same one who was lined up for today's press conference.
    You mean they are different imaginary people?

You mean they are different imaginary people?
    Imaginary? So why did Mueller report it to the FBI?

Imaginary? So why did Mueller report it to the FBI?
    You are on form today. The people running the smear campaign are real, the women are figments of their imagination! Mueller reported the smear campaign by the real people!

You are on form today. The people running the smear campaign are real, the women are figments of their imagination! Mueller reported the smear campaign by the real people!
    The woman who reported that she was offered money to make accusations against Mueller actually used to work for Mueller! Give up now before you dig your hole any deeper!

The woman who reported that she was offered money to make accusations against Mueller actually used to work for Mueller! Give up now before you dig a deeper hole!
    The only real woman mentioned in this story to date Jennifer Taub, has gone on record to say that she has never had contact or met Robert Mueller in her life. If you have evidence to the contrary always welcome. Meanwhile the Gateway Pundit produced a report earlier in the week of an anonymous woman claiming to be raped by Mueller on the 19th floor of a hotel on a day when Mueller was 100 miles away and today a different woman was due to be introduced at the press conference but apparently took fright and caught a plane elsewhere. Two different imaginary women. Give up now before you dig any deeper!!

The only real woman mentioned in this story to date Jennifer Taub, has gone on record to say that she has never had contact or met Robert Mueller in her life. If you have evidence to the contrary always welcome. Meanwhile the Gateway Pundit produced a report earlier in the week of an anonymous woman claiming to be raped by Mueller on the 19th floor of a hotel on a day when Mueller was 100 miles away and today a different woman was due to be introduced at the press conference but apparently took fright and caught a plane elsewhere. Two different imaginary women. Give up now before you dig any deeper!!
    You said they are all imaginary people, and now you are talking about a real person. Make up your mind!

You said they are all imaginary people, and now you are talking about a real person. Make up your mind!
    Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nstream-media/

Twitter feeds by f*ckwits for f*ckwits!

A man who can’t even zip his fly up is someone perhaps not that bright.....😂😂
    https://twitter.com/j_r_wheatley/sta...072402432?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    A man who can’t even zip his fly up is someone perhaps not that bright.....����
    https://twitter.com/j_r_wheatley/sta...072402432?s=21
    I feel a little sorry for those who believe this sort of thing.... but then there are others who not only buy into it but peddle it as insight and breaking news on the politics forums of football message boards!

I feel a little sorry for those who believe this sort of thing.... but then there are others who not only buy into it but peddle it as insight and breaking news on the politics forums of football message boards!
    There’s got to be a great Spinal Tapesque film to be made about these two bellends surely? 😂😂

Whatever, but I already stated days ago that a woman (a real person) was offered money to make accusations against Mueller. She then informed the Mueller team who notified the FBI.