+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Formula one

Formula one

or Red Bull soapbox racing which do you fined most exciting / entertaining Red bull every time for me ,should be an Olympic event in my opinion

Re: Formula one

F1 for me, although I understand why others find it boring. Too many tracks that overtaking is really difficult, Monaco and Singapore to name two. Today's race should be a good one, with the two Red Bulls starting from 1st and 2nd on the grid and Hamilton in 3rd with a great chance of slip streaming up to the first corner. Hamilton only needs a top 7 place to become champion for the 5th time. Will he risk his car by dicing with Verstappen and Vettel? I think starting from 3rd, he will have to.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Is F1 a proper sport though
    I’ve often considered F1 and show jumping in similar categories where the beast being ridden is key to winning or losing and does not solely on the ability of the human participant

RedBull Soap Box racing is really entertaining, we have it on " series link " to fill in the odd 1/2 hour we are sat down

Soap Box good fun. Hamilton has won the F1 Championship

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Is F1 a proper sport though
    I’ve often considered F1 and show jumping in similar categories where the beast being ridden is key to winning or losing and does not solely on the ability of the human participant
    You would have to say the same with horse racing

This season is the first that I haven't watched any races in 20 years. I've completely lost interest. I can't decide whether Hamilton is representing Britain or the USA....neither can he.