+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Compliments from Copenhagen

Compliments from Copenhagen

Still in Liverpool, been out this afternoon/evening for a few drinks and were sat with four blokes from Copenhagen. They were over for yesterday’s game, I resisted the obligatory ‘support your local club mantra’ and had a good chat with them. Their verdict was that ‘their 😂😂’ team won the football but our fans won the singing. The one said that he filmed us throughout the game, he was amazed by us, his words were ‘You lost 4-1 but you ruled the stadium’.
    The pub we were in tonight had a decent singer and me & the missus sang along to every song as you do, the Danish bloke just said ‘Just like yesterday you don’t stop you Cardiff lot, do you’ .
    Every cloud eh🤪🤪🤪

Re: Compliments from Copenhagen

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Still in Liverpool, been out this afternoon/evening for a few drinks and were sat with four blokes from Copenhagen. They were over for yesterday’s game, I resisted the obligatory ‘support your local club mantra’ and had a good chat with them. Their verdict was that ‘their ����’ team won the football but our fans won the singing. The one said that he filmed us throughout the game, he was amazed by us, his words were ‘You lost 4-1 but you ruled the stadium’.
    The pub we were in tonight had a decent singer and me & the missus sang along to every song as you do, the Danish bloke just said ‘Just like yesterday you don’t stop you Cardiff lot, do you’ .
    Every cloud eh������
    You shouldn't have resisted that urge to have a pop about not supporting their local sides! The amount of Danish Liverpool fans is ridiculous, and I'd hazzard a guess that most of them have no interest in their local side over here. Flights from Copenhagen to Manchester before weekends are literally rammed with Liverpool/United fans on their once a year pilgrimage to Anfield and Old Traffford, all dressed like full kit w@nkers.

Still in Liverpool, been out this afternoon/evening for a few drinks and were sat with four blokes from Copenhagen. They were over for yesterday’s game, I resisted the obligatory ‘support your local club mantra’ and had a good chat with them. Their verdict was that ‘their 😂😂’ team won the football but our fans won the singing. The one said that he filmed us throughout the game, he was amazed by us, his words were9 ‘You lost 4-1 but you ruled the stadium’.
    Every cloud eh🤪🤪🤪
    As your good lady has imppressed some European judges, is it worth considering putting her up for next year's Eurovision Song Contest ,along with you as the vocal coach ??

Wink Re: Compliments from Copenhagen

Still in Liverpool, been out this afternoon/evening for a few drinks and were sat with four blokes from Copenhagen. They were over for yesterday’s game, I resisted the obligatory ‘support your local club mantra’ and had a good chat with them. Their verdict was that ‘their 😂😂’ team won the football but our fans won the singing. The one said that he filmed us throughout the game, he was amazed by us, his words were ‘You lost 4-1 but you ruled the stadium’.
    Every cloud eh🤪🤪🤪

MADNESS how could someone support Liverpool when they come from Copenhagen. What was that quality striker they had Andreas something .... absolute legend in the game.

Did they mention the Wales game?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Did they mention the Wales game?
    They did, they are confident at all.

They did, they are confident at all.
    Meant aren’t, sorry👍