+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Saturday be postponed?

Re: Will Saturday be postponed?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    The tragedy will affect individuals in a different way but as a group they will help each other.
    I suspect that after the players have had a few days to come to terms with what happened and received counselling over the next few days, they will be ready to play.

Similarly, once the fans and the city of Leicester have paid their respects and had their vigils this week, there will be a feeling of the show must go on.

I see it as being played, a minute silence before the game and then shackles off.
    I agree. I only hope we are asked to 'remember' all those who died in the accident..

I'd be very surprised if it goes ahead. A week is not a very long time in these circumstances. A week to mourn and then back in training towards the end of the week looking towards their home game on the 10th would be my guess.

Either way, it will be a strange atmosphere on Saturday if it goes ahead. At least we would get a chance to show respect as a club, I just hope no individuals in the crowd would embarrass the club.

Lee Probert just named as ref my thoughts are the game will go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope they do play, as I think it will be better for them mentally and emotionally, but they would need to start training and preparing for the game, and only they can decide that.
    The lastest news reports I've seen say the Leicester squad was back in training this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The lastest news reports I've seen say the Leicester squad was back in training this morning.
    Good news