Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
The Chosen ones have to be well represented at the top of the pyramid because their power and influence is immense for a group who comprise just 0.2% of the world's population. I believe it's 2% of the U.S. population and yet they make up 73% of the CFR membership. The hypocrisy concerning Israel's nukes is a great tell for where that tiny country stands in the hierarchy.

My turn for a question. What's your view on the globe's most powerful central bank being a private enterprise whose owners are unknown, does it concern you?
You need to start with facts I guess and how much of your life is impacted by it. Apparently the Rothschilds (whoever they are) run the world but don't appear to be as rich as more modern entrepreneurs. The Federal Reserve, in its current guise, seems to have worked for the US for over a century yet you seem to present it as a source of evil and enrichment of the few. My understanding is that as as it was established as a public/private enterprise that almost all profits go back to the US Treasury and the rest (less than 5%) are divided amongst the many banks that can take a small percentage of a dividend. Also that the people who manage the reserve are politically appointed.

I also understand that the Fed has for any years been the subject of anti-semitic conspiracy theories but I am sure you could put my mind at rest on that one!