+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Merkel to step down as CDU chief after dismal regional elections

Merkel to step down as CDU chief after dismal regional elections

Party’s results in Hesse were latest sign of German chancellor’s dwindling power: https://www.ft.com/content/0feb3b7a-...0-cbae5495d92b

Re: Merkel to step down as CDU chief after dismal regional elections

She wants to be boss of Europe and UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Party’s results in Hesse were latest sign of German chancellor’s dwindling power: https://www.ft.com/content/0feb3b7a-...0-cbae5495d92b
    Gone are the days when the two major party groupings alternated in power with the support of the FDP, which flip-flopped in their support from one to the other. The latter party seems to have slipped down the ratings to fifth position these days. Due to the proportional voting system the Federal Republic has only experienced a parliamentary majority by one party on one occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Gone are the days when the two major party groupings alternated in power with the support of the FDP, which flip-flopped in their support from one to the other. The latter party seems to have slipped down the ratings to fifth position these days. Due to the proportional voting system the Federal Republic has only experienced a parliamentary majority by one party on one occasion.
    Ah, the old two-party quickstep.

The Rottenchilds love the two party set-up where both pretend to fight like cat and dog while the banksters issue virtually all the nation's money supply as interest-bearing loans to the hopelessly indebted suckers who have no clue what's going on.

They've taken it full spectrum in the USA for over a century, since 1913 to be precise when the Federal Reserve became its central bank. It's a measure of how powerful the corporate media is that very few Yanks know there isn't anything federal about it as it's privately owned, and what's more no-one knows who its shareholders are. If all that isn't breathtaking, that private central bank creates money from nothing to loan to the U.S. government and require both the principal back plus interest on top... so some anonymous banksters are charging the American citizenry for the privilege of them counterfeiting their national currency.

As already intimated, it couldn't happen without a complicit media - which the very same interests own or control directly or indirectly - ensuring they remain ignorant.

Industrialist car maker Henry Ford knew this from the outset when he produced his own newspaper enabling him to alert people to the truth. Here's two of his famous quotes:

'It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning'.

'The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debt'.

The Rottenchilds love the two party set-up where both pretend to fight like cat and dog while the banksters issue virtually all the nation's money supply as interest-bearing loans to the hopelessly indebted suckers who have no clue what's going on.

They've taken it full spectrum in the USA for over a century, since 1913 to be precise when the Federal Reserve became its central bank. It's a measure of how powerful the corporate media is that very few Yanks know there isn't anything federal about it as it's privately owned, and what's more no-one knows who its shareholders are. If all that isn't breathtaking, that private central bank creates money from nothing to loan to the U.S. government and require both the principal back plus interest on top... so some anonymous banksters are charging the American citizenry for the privilege of them counterfeiting their national currency.

As already intimated, it couldn't happen without a complicit media - which the very same interests own or control directly or indirectly - ensuring they remain ignorant.

Industrialist car maker Henry Ford knew this from the outset when he produced his own newspaper enabling him to alert people to the truth. Here's two of his famous quotes:

'It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning'.

'The one aim of these financiers is world control by the creation of inextinguishable debt'.
    And now we have Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    And now we have Twitter
    Given that Ford abandoned his newspaper after a backlash against its anti-Semitic content then I suppose that Twitter will have to do!

Ford wanted as many of the goyim [cattle] to know as he possibly could.

Ford wanted as many of the goyim [cattle] to know as he possibly could.

Nice riposte Adolf

Now, now, Cyril. We don't want any of that carry on at this rarefied Politics forum.

Ford was an interesting fella who had a real dislike for 'International Jews' - his favourite euphemism for elite bankers. The Nazis awarded him the grandest medal a foreigner could receive mostly because he distributed millions of copies of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Now, now, Cyril. We don't want any of that carry on at this rarefied Politics forum.

Ford was an interesting fella who had a real dislike for 'International Jews' - his favourite euphemism for elite bankers. The Nazis awarded him the grandest medal a foreigner could receive mostly because he distributed millions of copies of The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
    What about you, the Rothschild dog whistling aside?

The Chosen ones have to be well represented at the top of the pyramid because their power and influence is immense for a group who comprise just 0.2% of the world's population. I believe it's 2% of the U.S. population and yet they make up 73% of the CFR membership. The hypocrisy concerning Israel's nukes is a great tell for where that tiny country stands in the hierarchy.

My turn for a question. What's your view on the globe's most powerful central bank being a private enterprise whose owners are unknown, does it concern you?

The Chosen ones have to be well represented at the top of the pyramid because their power and influence is immense for a group who comprise just 0.2% of the world's population. I believe it's 2% of the U.S. population and yet they make up 73% of the CFR membership. The hypocrisy concerning Israel's nukes is a great tell for where that tiny country stands in the hierarchy.

My turn for a question. What's your view on the globe's most powerful central bank being a private enterprise whose owners are unknown, does it concern you?
    You need to start with facts I guess and how much of your life is impacted by it. Apparently the Rothschilds (whoever they are) run the world but don't appear to be as rich as more modern entrepreneurs. The Federal Reserve, in its current guise, seems to have worked for the US for over a century yet you seem to present it as a source of evil and enrichment of the few. My understanding is that as as it was established as a public/private enterprise that almost all profits go back to the US Treasury and the rest (less than 5%) are divided amongst the many banks that can take a small percentage of a dividend. Also that the people who manage the reserve are politically appointed.

I also understand that the Fed has for any years been the subject of anti-semitic conspiracy theories but I am sure you could put my mind at rest on that one!

It was a polite query and you swerved it so I can best presume you care not who owns it. It has also never been independently audited in 105 years. Its operations are shrouded in mystery. Little wonder then it's the subject of endless so-called conspiracies everywhere except, you guessed it, in the corporate media. Five or six years back a Fox journo, Glenn Beck, did dare to touch the subject on his TV show and was sacked soon afterwards.

Remarkable lady ,Leader , and politician , in a world of very poor, Leaders,Politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Remarkable lady ,Leader , and politician , in a world of very poor, Leaders,Politicians.
    Globalist Bilderberger traitorous scumbag is my view of her.

Blog Entries

Globalist Bilderberger traitorous scumbag is my view of her.
    That's more like it.

It was a polite query and you swerved it so I can best presume you care not who owns it. It has also never been independently audited in 105 years. Its operations are shrouded in mystery. Little wonder then it's the subject of endless so-called conspiracies everywhere except, you guessed it, in the corporate media. Five or six years back a Fox journo, Glenn Beck, did dare to touch the subject on his TV show and was sacked soon afterwards.
    It's not very often that you see a post that justifies its argument that the Fed's management structure is the haunt of conspiracy theorists by evidencing the sacking of Glenn Beck by Fox for being too conspiracist , fair play. Apparently the rest of the media were so deferential to... Fox News, that they gave this a pass.

The most successful economy in the last 100 years appears to have been all the fault of a unique independent Federal Reserve controlled by the Jews. Fair Play!

We don't know who controls the Fed. You think it's Jews judging by your remarks. Be careful, that might be construed as anti-semitic. I never watch Fox but do know it tried to portray itself as libertarian and for the common man. I have seen the show Beck did on the Fed on youtube, it featured G. Edward Griffin who authored the book The Creature from Jekyll Island which I've linked to a few times here urging people to read the free .pdf. I suspect from your insights you never got round to doing so.

We don't know who controls the Fed. You think it's Jews judging by your remarks. Be careful, that might be construed as anti-semitic. I never watch Fox but do know it tried to portray itself as libertarian and for the common man. I have seen the show Beck did on the Fed on youtube, it featured G. Edward Griffin who authored the book The Creature from Jekyll Island which I've linked to a few times here urging people to read the free .pdf. I suspect from your insights you never got round to doing so.
    You are probably right, anti-Semitism has nothing to do with the Rottenchilds

Correct. They aren't Semites as they have no genetic link to Biblical Hebrews/Israelites. There's around another 15 million who are also faking it.