+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Am l being insensitive

Am l being insensitive

but the Sky commentator on the Spurs Man City game just said that Mahrez who had just opened the scoring may have not played tonight because of the tragedy at Leicester last night

Re: Am l being insensitive

Well someone he worked with and knew well died in a horrific accident so I could see why he might have not wanted to play

He was at Leicester 4 and a half years. Didn't realise it was that long. I've noticed a few players, Mahrez included, have referred to him endearingly as boss. Would the city players call VT that?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    He was at Leicester 4 and a half years. Didn't realise it was that long. I've noticed a few players, Mahrez included, have referred to him endearingly as boss. Would the city players call VT that?
    Is that a typo?

when TG was involved I remember him walking around the ground ,etc and having a good relationship with the fans ...

Obviously it's a tradgedy but I can see where the OP is coming from it's not a relationship players would have that stronger with the owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    but the Sky commentator on the Spurs Man City game just said that Mahrez who had just opened the scoring may have not played tonight because of the tragedy at Leicester last night
    Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was 'like a Dad' to him apparently.
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46026701
    Mahrez.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha was 'like a Dad' to him apparently.
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46026701
    Mahrez.jpg
    I'd be gutted too if someone who was paying me 50K a week plus died in a helicopter accident

Quote Originally Posted by TWMY View Post
    I'd be gutted too if someone who was paying me 50K a week plus died in a helicopter accident
    Mahrez plays for Man City

Quote Originally Posted by TWMY View Post
    Some people just can't help being a dick about a tragedy, can they?

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Obviously it's a tradgedy but I can see where the OP is coming from it's not a relationship players would have that stronger with the owners.
    Srivaddhanaprabha and his son attended Jamie Vardy's wedding.