+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brazil announce President Jair Bolsonaro

Brazil announce President Jair Bolsonaro

Don't forget the new far-right president is far-right, so it'd probably a good opportunity to write about far-right Trump who is far-right.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-46013408

Re: Brazil announce President Jair Bolsonaro

Furthermore, the evil dictator loving president is also a racist, a misogynist and a homophobe. He is fond of making rape jokes and is also pro-gun. In short, he is a lot like Donald Trump, and is known as the "Trump of the Tropics".

Hmmmm, I don't think I like the sound of this guy, the Beeb have put me right off him!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Furthermore, the evil dictator loving president is also a racist, a misogynist and a homophobe. He is fond of making rape jokes and is also pro-gun. In short, he is a lot like Donald Trump, and is known as the "Trump of the Tropics".

Hmmmm, I don't think I like the sound of this guy, the Beeb have put me right off him!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    It's not funny, I wanted to keep an open mind and give him a fair chance, but now that I know he's worse than A.H. it's ruined it for me #PrayForBrazil

‘Look at me look at me’ post I think .

His supporters seem to be relishing him being a Duarte on the crime front. Their favelas and endemic drugs culture are just two of the problems he needs to seek solutions to.

Blog Entries

It's not funny, I wanted to keep an open mind and give him a fair chance, but now that I know he's worse than A.H. it's ruined it for me #PrayForBrazil
    If you want to give him a fair chance ignore the beeb and wait and see what he does..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    ‘Look at me look at me’ post I think .
    You are here

Have you actually read the BBC article?

It is actually fairly balanced, I have read far far more critical things about Bolsonaro than that.

Feel free to share one you feel more accurately describes the situation than that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Have you actually read the BBC article?

It is actually fairly balanced, I have read far far more critical things about Bolsonaro than that.

Feel free to share one you feel more accurately describes the situation than that?
    It's the first I've heard of him, but I'm not too impressed after reading that. I'd hate to see the unbalanced version!

It's the first I've heard of him, but I'm not too impressed after reading that. I'd hate to see the unbalanced version!
    When you say that this is the first you have heard of him do you mean the first ever or the first since you posted about him on 9th October?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When you say that this is the first you have heard of him do you mean the first ever or the first since you posted about him on 9th October?
    I posted about the election, and that an anti-globalist candidate was in with a chance.

If its the first you've heard of him, then why have you decided that the report is inaccurate?
    Unless you've read somewhere else some conflicting information it would seem to be a pretty bizarre thing to do, to write off an article because it describes a far right candidate as being from the far right.

Whoever convinced you that there are some shadowy globalists with a nefarious agenda that must be defeated has really done a number on you to make you want to pin any kind of hopes on this guy.
    5 minutes of googling should provide you with enough direct quotes and video clips to leave you with little doubt as to what this guy is about.

If its the first you've heard of him, then why have you decided that the report is inaccurate?
    Unless you've read somewhere else some conflicting information it would seem to be a pretty bizarre thing to do, to write off an article because it describes a far right candidate as being from the far right.

Whoever convinced you that there are some shadowy globalists with a nefarious agenda that must be defeated has really done a number on you to make you want to pin any kind of hopes on this guy.
    5 minutes of googling should provide you with enough direct quotes and video clips to leave you with little doubt as to what this guy is about.
    If you were paying attention, I posted exactly what the BBC article said about him

Because the globalist liberal MSM have an agenda against honest hard working racis- I mean truth sayers who won't bow down to their Communist Capitalist Authoritarian Liberal New World Order, all will be revealed shortly

Do keep up