+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are racist joke acceptable?

Re: Are racist joke acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Now over to Irony Corner where we hear from the guy who gets all his news from Twitter, who says ccmb is an echo chamber of uninformed opinion.
    Whereas you get your news 3rd hand from the media opinion piece writers, I get mine first hand from the sources

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You think the answer to hysterical media taking a quote by trump out of context is to do the same thing as them but to Hillary? The answer is to ignore all the stuff that has no substance.

There is a lot to worry about in this country, it feels like this board should be renamed the US politics board because it is all that is discussed.
    Thought provoking remarks, Eric. Trump talk dominates other discussion forums I visit. He gains an awful lot of traction through his twitters. Whoever thought of having him use that medium to communicate is a genius if you believe, as I do, that amongst his roles is to distract and divide.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I can't wait to see their faces when the Crossfire Hurricane comes home to roost
    Ohh, I see what Eric was banging on about now, I missed this

Dark to light, 11-11-18.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Thought provoking remarks, Eric. Trump talk dominates other discussion forums I visit. He gains an awful lot of traction through his twitters. Whoever thought of having him use that medium to communicate is a genius if you believe, as I do, that amongst his roles is to distract and divide.
    MAGA and Brexit are the same thing, the same problem with the same people involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Says lardy the Trump Russia Collusion expert who spammed this board daily with his propaganda nonsense
    Will the politics board cease to be, once the JC,Hilary, Putin axis takes control , and forms a new world order .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Will the politics board cease to be, once the JC,Hilary, Putin axis takes control , and forms a new world order .
    wtf is the JC, Hilary, Putin axis?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    Dark to light, 11-11-18.
    What’s happening then? Aside from rememberance Sunday of course.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    What’s happening then? Aside from rememberance Sunday of course.
    Fiver says he's parroting something he read on qanon.

11-11-2018 marks 100 years since the end of The Great War. It is also, as board elders have known for some time, the date that will usher in the winter of our discontent.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    11-11-2018 marks 100 years since the end of The Great War. It is also, as board elders have known for some time, the date that will usher in the winter of our discontent.
    It should have read light to dark then I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    You don't get personal but you so rarely challenge the point someone has actually made, for an example see your posts in the recent Brexit thread.

It is almost like you feel like you have to reply even though you have nothing worthwhile to say. It is tiring.
    As with so much from W-B, that's not really true. For example, last year he got a warning from Mr Morris for suggesting that because I was a Democrat* I was sympathetic towards paedophiles.

*as if British people consider themselves Democrat or Republican

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    As with so much from W-B, that's not really true. For example, last year he got a warning from Mr Morris for suggesting that because I was a Democrat* I was sympathetic towards paedophiles.

*as if British people consider themselves Democrat or Republican
    That's not what happened at all

"Are racist joke acceptable"

Depends on the race, it appears if your a white male ,over 50, your now easy game, throughout society.

Blog Entries

Depends on the race, it appears if your a white male ,over 50, your now easy game, throughout society.
    True

In what way may I ask?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    In what way may I ask?
    No you may not .
    It's very personal .
    It hurts.
    I need treatment .
    I feel marganlised.
    Metooover50#

I can understand people who joke like that only when they joke with respect for other people, that is, in a friendly way . All those who joke like that, disrespecting others, I see garbage in people

Quote Originally Posted by IsakMilligan View Post
    I can understand people who joke like that only when they joke with respect for other people, that is, in a friendly way . All those who joke like that, disrespecting others, I see garbage in people
    Deep