+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Megan has 3 legs

Megan has 3 legs

Meghan's hits and howlers: As the royal tour draws to a close, which of the Duchess' 33 outfits have boosted her style icon status - and what should she have left at home?

http://flip.it/pahrKO

Re: Megan has 3 legs

Sort the comments by best, why do they all hate her?!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Because she's successful and we hate that world , the rest of the world loves them ,millions watched the wedding, and lined the streets of London ,as they are now on theor current trip, not bad for the unpopular Royals .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Because she's successful and we hate that world , the rest of the world loves them ,millions watched the wedding, and lined the streets of London ,as they are now on theor current trip, not bad for the unpopular Royals .
    I guess it depends on how you define success

Quite obvious why, she’s mixed race. The Daily Hate and it’s facist, racist readers detest her.

She could be the whitest shade of pale and I’d still dislike the bitch and the rest of the parasites.

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    She could be the whitest shade of pale and I’d still dislike the bitch and the rest of the parasites.
    Yeah but the mail commenters love Kate and the rest of the royals though.

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    I guess it depends on how you define success
    Well she has done well in her career before bumping into a Royal.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Quite obvious why, she’s mixed race. The Daily Hate and it’s facist, racist readers detest her.
    It's news to me she's mixed race. I wrongly assumed she was a regular at Ton Tan in Tonyrefail.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's news to me she's mixed race. I wrongly assumed she was a regular at Ton Tan in Tonyrefail.
    You don’t need to go to town to go brown.

....millions would've been disappointed lining the streets of London.

Harry boy has done alright for himself

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    You don’t need to go to town to go brown.
    Well quite

I would

Anyway back to my OP and it's seriousness, why does Megan have 3 legs

33 outfits ..say no more..

A warning would be nice too when posting a link to the Daily Fail rag

Quote Originally Posted by KenfigBlues View Post
    What about the parasites who sponge off the welfare state by not bothering to work and having numerous children, whilst moaning about needing larger properties to be provided free of charge by the council. In the interests of fairness you should state that you dislike them as well. Also calling Megan a bitch, when you dont know her is totally over the top and sexist.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    33 outfits ..say no more..

A warning would be nice too when posting a link to the Daily Fail rag
    Some people like the number 33

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Harry boy has done alright for himself
    He has, she’s a hotty. Good on him.

Anyway back to my OP and it's seriousness, why does Megan have 3 legs
    If she has, the she got 2 f******

No wonder Harry got in there

She’s boss-eyed and moon-faced with hands like shovels and feet like flippers. She represents everything that is wrong with the world. She’s an entitled Princess who has married a guy whose main job in life has been sitting in a helicopter and pressing a button to either mow poor brown people down with a chain gun or blow their homes, workplaces and vehicles to smithereens with rockets and missiles.

And on top of that every single person in the U.K. is subsidising her lifestyle, including the 33 outfits, while living lives that are often characterised by poverty and ill health.

As Citizen Smith always said “...first up against the wall when the revolution comes...”

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    She’s boss-eyed and moon-faced with hands like shovels and feet like flippers. She represents everything that is wrong with the world. She’s an entitled Princess who has married a guy whose main job in life has been sitting in a helicopter and pressing a button to either mow poor brown people down with a chain gun or blow their homes, workplaces and vehicles to smithereens with rockets and missiles.

And on top of that every single person in the U.K. is subsidising her lifestyle, including the 33 outfits, while living lives that are often characterised by poverty and ill health.

As Citizen Smith always said “...first up against the wall when the revolution comes...”
    Why does she get this level of personal abuse when none of the others do?

Are you seriously calling her ugly? I'd love to see a photo of you for comparison.

Don't disagree with the scroungers bit but she's come from a working class background and is living a dream lifestyle. Kate Middleton never got this sort of abuse and she comes from money ffs.

Here’s an article about Kate from yesterday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...mments-6333099

Read the comments and sort by best. All of them are praising Kate and slagging Meghan, crazy they’re treated so differently. The pure hatred towards Meghan is so weird.

Here’s an article about Kate from yesterday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...mments-6333099

Read the comments and sort by best. All of them are praising Kate and slagging Meghan, crazy they’re treated so differently. The pure hatred towards Meghan is so weird.
    It’s all about her being mixed race.

Why does she get this level of personal abuse when none of the others do?

Are you seriously calling her ugly? I'd love to see a photo of you for comparison.

Don't disagree with the scroungers bit but she's come from a working class background and is living a dream lifestyle. Kate Middleton never got this sort of abuse and she comes from money ffs.
    I'm good looking but probably not as good looking as her given I'm double her age. I despise Kate, Pippa and James Middleton and their parents too. The Royal Family is pure evil in both concept and execution.

And size 7 feet on a "beautiful" woman would make me closely examine their Adams Apple l.