+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Megan has 3 legs

Re: Megan has 3 legs

I don't know what's weirder, your response or that you know the shoe size of some celeb you hate off the top of your head.

The royal family is an irrelevant medieval concept. They are born into privilege because they're forefathers were better at stealing, cheating and murdering than any else.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    It’s all about her being mixed race.
    I don't know what else it could be, surely not just because she's american?

It's so weird that something so small as race or nationality can bring such irrational hate filled opinions out.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    The royal family is an irrelevant medieval concept. They are born into privilege because they're forefathers were better at stealing, cheating and murdering than any else.
    We all agree with that I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Here’s an article about Kate from yesterday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...mments-6333099

Read the comments and sort by best. All of them are praising Kate and slagging Meghan, crazy they’re treated so differently. The pure hatred towards Meghan is so weird.
    Not as weird as hatred towards half and half scarfs apparently.

I don't know what's weirder, your response or that you know the shoe size of some celeb you hate off the top of your head.

Feet are horrible anyway, who is choosing a woman based on her feet?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post

Feet are horrible anyway, who is choosing a woman based on her feet?
    The subject of the thread is Meghan Markle and despite her being superficially attractive I find her and Kate Middleton repulsive due to their enthusiasm for being a part of the Saxe Coburg Gotha crime syndicate. At no point in this thread have I indicated that I dislike her because of her "race".

In fact, all of the usual suspects: soyboys, SJWs and snowflakes have leapt to Princess Bigfoot's defence. Is it because she is black?

Watch it ladies, your intersectionality is showing.

As for feet, I googled her shoe size half an hour ago. Big feet/hands=manly. I've dated a few black women and they've all had big hands! I like dainty, small feminine appendages to limbs but I'm sure some of the nu-fascists on here will find fault with my preference.

Googling her shoe size is a completely normal thing to do.

Who’s jumping to anyone’s defence too, I was just pointing out it’s weird the hatred for her in the dailymail comment section while the rest of the royal family get roundly praised in the same places.

Having a completely normal day and Googling feet to own the SJWs.

In fact, all of the usual suspects: soyboys, SJWs and snowflakes
    Why do people out themselves as being such sheep by posting shit like this. Words used only on the internet by teenage Americans living in their mam’s basement.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    The subject of the thread is Meghan Markle and despite her being superficially attractive I find her and Kate Middleton repulsive due to their enthusiasm for being a part of the Saxe Coburg Gotha crime syndicate. At no point in this thread have I indicated that I dislike her because of her "race".

In fact, all of the usual suspects: soyboys, SJWs and snowflakes have leapt to Princess Bigfoot's defence. Is it because she is black?

As for feet, I googled her shoe size half an hour ago. Big feet/hands=manly. I've dated a few black women and they've all had big hands! I like dainty, small feminine appendages to limbs but I'm sure some of the nu-fascists on here will find fault with my preference.
    You've got issues pal

Hates the royal family and is the only reason he's critical of Meghan Markel.......

I despise the concept and reality of the royal family but, to be fair, she’s the Queen’s grandchild and ninth in line to the throne. All the same the lack of interest from the general public is quite telling.
    Werid that Princess Eugenie didn't get the same treatment.

I’ve never come across you on here before but just on this post if you aren’t a fan of Trump and Jordon Peterson and that bunch of dorks I’d be very surprised. Can spot these drones a mile away.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Hates the royal family and is the only reason he's critical of Meghan Markel.......

Werid that Princess Eugenie didn't get the same treatment.
    Eugenie looks like a failed genetic experiment. She is a failed genetic experiment.

I’ve never come across you on here before but just on this post if you aren’t a fan of Trump and Jordon Peterson and that bunch of dorks I’d be very surprised. Can spot these drones a mile away.

Well I’ve been on here over 10 years. You’ve chosen the former identity of “Nick” as your identity. Stalk much?

And as someone with a masters in Psychology amongst other degrees in other subjects I like some of what Jordan Peterson has to say. Not everyone has the intelligence to be able to grapple with the concepts he promotes. I’m not a fan of Trump but he’s better than crooked Hillary, the spouse of a multiple racist. When you grow up you might understand these distinctions a little better.

I’ve nothing to do with the account Nick.

You seem to just parrot the same stuff every internet simpleton does, I’m surprised you haven’t called someone a cuck yet.

Well I’ve been on here over 10 years. You’ve chosen the former identity of “Nick” as your identity. Stalk much?

And as someone with a masters in Psychology amongst other degrees in other subjects I like some of what Jordan Peterson has to say. Not everyone has the intelligence to be able to grapple with the concepts he promotes. I’m not a fan of Trump but he’s better than crooked Hillary, the spouse of a multiple racist. When you grow up you might understand these distinctions a little better.
    Another normal post

I’ve nothing to do with the account Nick.

You seem to just parrot the same stuff every internet simpleton does, I’m surprised you haven’t called someone a cuck yet.
    You have chosen the name “Croesy Blue” which used to belong to Nick aka The Gourmet.

I don’t believe that you are a cuck as you have regularly bragged about the number of women you’ve humped. Are you a relative of Bill Clinton? An illegitimate child?

Read the comments and sort by best. All of them are praising Kate and slagging Meghan, crazy they’re treated so differently. The pure hatred towards Meghan is so weird.
    Jealousy,envy, simple as that ,there's a lot of it about

It was the same with Diana and Fergie.
    The daily rags have to have something to stir up the rabble.

I'd smash Meghan well before kate, don't see why people have a problem with her she made her own success in life well before Harry who seems like a nice guy to me not like his boring brother

Who’s jumping to anyone’s defence too, I was just pointing out it’s weird the hatred for her in the dailymail comment section while the rest of the royal family get roundly praised in the same places.

Having a completely normal day and Googling feet to own the SJWs.
    It's the Daily Nazi, do you really expect anything different from it's readers?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I'd smash Meghan well before kate, don't see why people have a problem with her she made her own success in life well before Harry who seems like a nice guy to me not like his boring brother
    I have a problem with the institution of a monarchy. I don't have a problem with the individuals, they are of no consequence to me - unless they're wearing a half and half scarf.