+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Leave Means Leave march (which apparently cost people £50 each to sign up to) is looking pretty pathetic. Numbers not even in three figures, Farage has no intention of joining them other than for brief photo ops, barely a person under 50 which doesn't suggest that the people who will live with brexit are that motivated to "save" it. It just looks like a miserable time.

How many turned up to the People's Vote march again? I can't remember. Was it less or more than this?
    Another People's Vote march again today. Can it possibly match Nigel's for turnout?

Another People's Vote march again today. Can it possibly match Nigel's for turnout?
    Nigel is with his walkers today, and there are 137 ardent brexiteers marching alongside him. It's touch and go which one is bigger.

Nigel is with his walkers today, and there are 137 ardent brexiteers marching alongside him. It's touch and go which one is bigger.

Brilliant in London today. So many people (...although I still managed to bump into my next door neighbour . )

Like last time, great Welsh turnout too For a few short hours you got the feeling that sanity has been restored....