+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit thread

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    The Daily Mail leftist because they support a Conservative Prime Minister ������������������
    CINO!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    CINO!

Yes I’m sure of it. I can’t wait to see them back Jeremy Corbyn at the next election and extolling the virtues of State ownership.

Basically anyone who is not a hard right brexiteer is leftist?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Yes I’m sure of it. I can’t wait to see them back Jeremy Corbyn at the next election and extolling the virtues of State ownership.

Basically anyone who is not a hard right brexiteer is leftist?
    Brexit is neither left or right.

We will regain our sovereignty and control of our country.
    At what price though ,if we crash out ,our European masters and those countries who have trade deals with them are not going to come running to us , or place us in the front of any queue ,they will listen and be guided by the bigger marketplace and controller , which is Europe .

Not sure about your circumstances , but his idea of crashing out in the short term ,could seriously effect the poor and disadvantaged
    of our society ,we should take what's on offer and move on ,what we shouldn't do is disregard the deal simply because a Tory has agreed it , we need to be above the politicians who are politicizing this issue for personal gain ,and thats not just aimed at the Tories .

The inner details of this deal were agreed by civil servants anyway ,based on risk ,best interests of everyone and everything, not just the sad narrow points ,folk used the referendum for to beat up Europe , Governments or Migrants .

When did the Daily Mail become a leftist newspaper?

its bloody good article form a horrible rag

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/ne...mpression=true

Not familiar with Llanelli, are Schaeffler a big employer?

Theresa May govt to ‘engineer financial crash’ to frighten MPs into voting for Brexit deal – report: https://www.rt.com/uk/444391-tories-...ampaign=chrome

Theresa May’s government are planning to “engineer a financial crash” if parliament fails to back their Brexit deal – in an attempt to frighten MPs into voting it through at a second vote, claims a source close to the PM’s aides.

Since agreeing a draft Brexit withdrawal deal with the EU on Wednesday, May has had to contend with a string of cabinet resignations and a huge backlash from rebel MPs.

The Sunday Times reports that, faced with the prospect of the deal being voted down, the UK government will attempt to plunge the financial markets into chaos – in a bid to scare MPs into eventually voting it through on a second vote.

A source, who has discussed the issue with May’s officials, has told the paper that No 10 has come up with a dark plan to twist the arms of MPs to force through their Brexit deal.

“No 10’s plan is to encourage a crash in financial markets after losing a first vote in the hope this stampedes MPs into voting for it second time,” the source claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Theresa May govt to ‘engineer financial crash’ to frighten MPs into voting for Brexit deal – report: https://www.rt.com/uk/444391-tories-...ampaign=chrome

Theresa May’s government are planning to “engineer a financial crash” if parliament fails to back their Brexit deal – in an attempt to frighten MPs into voting it through at a second vote, claims a source close to the PM’s aides.

Since agreeing a draft Brexit withdrawal deal with the EU on Wednesday, May has had to contend with a string of cabinet resignations and a huge backlash from rebel MPs.

The Sunday Times reports that, faced with the prospect of the deal being voted down, the UK government will attempt to plunge the financial markets into chaos – in a bid to scare MPs into eventually voting it through on a second vote.

A source, who has discussed the issue with May’s officials, has told the paper that No 10 has come up with a dark plan to twist the arms of MPs to force through their Brexit deal.

“No 10’s plan is to encourage a crash in financial markets after losing a first vote in the hope this stampedes MPs into voting for it second time,” the source claims.
    Perhaps the opposition parties could foil this plot and vote for the deal ,all done and dusted then .

I can imagine the headlines now ::
    "May 's financial crash plan plan foiled , by clever ,caring politicians ""

Labour win the next election rise to power after saving the country from turmoil .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Perhaps the opposition parties could foil this plot and vote for the deal ,all done and dusted then .

I can imagine the headlines now ::
    "May 's financial crash plan plan foiled , by clever ,caring politicians ""

Labour win the next election rise to power after saving the country from turmoil .
    Alienate the 52 and the 48 and win the next election? Something tells me you arent going to be snapped up as a political strategist any time soon.

I know life long Tory remainers and Brexiteers both saying they will never vote for them again. Labour are best off sticking to their plan, it isn't their deal and isn't their responsibility to push it through parliament when it doesn't meet their 'tests'

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Alienate the 52 and the 48 and win the next election? Something tells me you arent going to be snapped up as a political strategist any time soon.

I know life long Tory remainers and Brexiteers both saying they will never vote for them again. Labour are best off sticking to their plan, it isn't their deal and isn't their responsibility to push it through parliament when it doesn't meet their 'tests'

I'm not sure the 52 / 48 will be the same now .

I don't need to be advised , that I wouldn't profess to being a political strategist, thank you anyway for pointing it out , I didn't think it was a necessary qualification to enter a debate on CCMB . I will leave that skill and bow to the greater and good on this board like yourself .

One is allowed a view or opinion ,however it resonates with others of a different view . The challenge though is how that is managed and deploying a debate without attracting cheap one line comments , which usually suggests one has lost the debate , thankfully the world of control speech is not yet upon us ,and a lot of contributors have manners and very interesting views .

PS ( I do have a vast experience in debate , through my career path)

I'm not sure the 52 / 48 will be the same now .

I don't need to be advised , that I wouldn't profess to being a political strategist, thank you anyway for pointing it out , I didn't think it was a necessary qualification to enter a debate on CCMB . I will leave that skill and bow to the greater and good on this board like yourself .

One is allowed a view or opinion ,however it resonates with others of a different view . The challenge though is how that is managed and deploying a debate without attracting cheap one line comments , which usually suggests one has lost the debate , thankfully the world of control speech is not yet upon us ,and a lot of contributors have manners and very interesting views .

PS ( I do have a vast experience in debate , through my career path)
    Oh god are you being denied your right to free expression because I criticised what you said and made a joke??

You have acted like a right baby in some of the threads about anti-Semitism, completely unwilling to the debate the issue in a sensible fashion so for you to get on your high horse about a couple of throwaway comments is just pathetic really. You get treated how you treat others.

Oh god are you being denied your right to free expression because I criticised what you said and made a joke??

You have acted like a right baby in some of the threads about anti-Semitism, completely unwilling to the debate the issue in a sensible fashion so for you to get on your high horse about a couple of throwaway comments is just pathetic really. You get treated how you treat others.
    Let me help you , below are some of your throwaway lines :

I didn't realise you were present in the negotiations.

What a load of rubbish. I know you lot love a good 'enemies of the people' collage but you should at least have something juicy on them. The cherry on top, '20 year career at pro EU bank', wtf does...

You would have to be pretty short on brain cells to not realise that Brexit done 'well' means more civil servants and more travelling.

I think you need help. Can't you see that you are the one person on here who regularly does all the things you mention in your post?

I knew you would chime in with that, **** you man.

Let me help you , below are some of your throwaway lines :

What a load of rubbish. I know you lot love a good 'enemies of the people' collage but you should at least have something juicy on them. The cherry on top, '20 year career at pro EU bank', wtf does...

You would have to be pretty short on brain cells to not realise that Brexit done 'well' means more civil servants and more travelling.

I think you need help. Can't you see that you are the one person on here who regularly does all the things you mention in your post?

I knew you would chime in with that, **** you man.

Would you like me to just nod and clap when you are talking rubbish next time?

I am not a professional debater like you, I am just trying to get by best I can.

Would you like me to just nod and clap when you are talking rubbish next time?

I am not a professional debater like you, I am just trying to get by best I can.
    You just love a snide dig don't you , I hope it helps with your problems .

You seem to be a very frustrated person , hope you find a way through your darkness.

You just love a snide dig don't you , I hope it helps with your problems .

You seem to be a very frustrated person , hope you find a way through your darkness.
    I just say it as I see it. If you are talking rubbish then I am not going to stroke your hair and tell you it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/ne...mpression=true

Not familiar with Llanelli, are Schaeffler a big employer?
    A quick look at Schaeffler’s wiki page shows that its CEO is Klaus Rosenfeld. Googling his name with “Angela Merkel” brings up an article with this photo of Klaus sitting next to Merkel at her first meeting with Trump at the White House in March 2017. Ivanka is to Merkel’s right.

5E442209-5C0C-4A6F-85BD-F502B115CC57.jpg

He is clearly a very good friend of Merkel’s. Maybe Llanelli is being punished for voting Leave? À la Grecque.

https://www.wa.de/hamm/angela-merkel...p-8005387.html

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    A quick look at Schaeffler’s wiki page shows that its CEO is Klaus Rosenfeld. Googling his name with “Angela Merkel” brings up an article with this photo of Klaus sitting next to Merkel at her first meeting with Trump at the White House in March 2017. Ivanka is to Merkel’s right.

5E442209-5C0C-4A6F-85BD-F502B115CC57.jpg

He is clearly a very good friend of Merkel’s. Maybe Llanelli is being punished for voting Leave? À la Grecque.

https://www.wa.de/hamm/angela-merkel...p-8005387.html
    I think that's pretty unlikely. A few hundred jobs in one fairly remote part of Britain. It has barely registered in Wales, let alone the rest of Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think that's pretty unlikely. A few hundred jobs in one fairly remote part of Britain. It has barely registered in Wales, let alone the rest of Britain
    Did you know that the word “credulous “ has been banned from U.K. dictionaries by the EU?

And did you not see the many news items regarding the closure in the MSM? I did.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46110825

https://www.theguardian.com/business...lin-schaeffler

Conversely the proponents of playing hardball with the EU always warned we had the upper hand because of the suffering it would cause in the German automotive industry. For some this should be an early warning to Jerry not to mess with dear old Blighty!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Conversely the proponents of playing hardball with the EU always warned we had the upper hand because of the suffering it would cause in the German automotive industry. For some this should be an early warning to Jerry not to mess with dear old Blighty!
    You seem to see the world in a very black or white way. Of course the German car manufacturers are worried about Brexit, which wouldn’t preclude them punishing the U.K. for escaping from the nascent fourth Reich.

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    You seem to see the world in a very black or white way. Of course the German car manufacturers are worried about Brexit, which wouldn’t preclude them punishing the U.K. for escaping from the nascent fourth Reich.
    Speaking of seeing the world in a very black and white way.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Speaking of seeing the world in a very black and white way.
    Yeah at that point I did think ‘’Woaaaahh’