+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit thread

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Ah yes my mistake. He worked for Rothschild but, according to Wikileaks, he accepted a donation for his presidential election campaign from GS, along with
    Soros: 2 365 910,16 €
    David Rothschild: 976 126,87 €
    Goldman-Sachs: 2 145 100 €

https://twitter.com/cassandra_ilion/...527894022?s=21

Having worked in politics for many years I suppose I see how the world works in a very different way to the average person. Using Occam’s Razor is handy - what is the likeliest explanation for Merkel having Rosenfeld sat next to her as she parleys with her newly powerful ideological foe?

She’s bound to have picked someone she likes and trusts to be in that plum seat. You know, to back her up and to give good counsel.

And given that Rosenfeld himself said that the Llanelli plant was closing due to “uncertainty over Brexit” is it likely that there was an element of punishing Leavers in that decision?

It is hardly a “far-reached theory”; in fact it is the most likely explanation. But you being you, credulous and frightened, means that you will always believe what Auntie Beeb and Uncle Grauniad tell you.

Night night little Cyril. I will leave the landing light on so you won’t have nightmares about Rees-Mogg, Trump, BoJo and Farage. We don’t want you wetting the bed again do we?
    You talk about how the political world works but what benefit is there to punishing Llanelli? I could understand using the plant/jobs as leverage to make them vote to remain but why close a plant (profitable by your assessment) after the vote has taken place.

Re: Brexit thread

No body cares about the people, or the future ,whatever side of the political spectrum they sit , that includes whoever owns businesses and where they currently are .

no politician or business man in this country cares as , Brexit has become the convenient tool of self agenda, destruction, overthrow , and a naïve belief its a fast track to power