Obviously so much in the news, been having a rethink about this, I’ve kind of always maintained that the original vote should prevail and that if the vote wasn’t carried out, then democracy had ended, over the past few days I have had a change of mind regarding a 2nd vote, I’d still not vote and just accept whatever the result. Anyway, the 1st thing IMO is that an extension should be requested from the EU say 6 months minimum.

Month 1, three groups set-up 1 for, 1 against, 1 arbitrary.

Month 2, each group to set out their argument but bland statements e.g. it will cost1,000’s of jobs, 30 billion to NHS etc. etc. unless with documented and legal evidence not permitted.

Month 3, each group to set-out their rebuttal, again no bland statements without documented and legal back-up.

Month 4, each argument posted by the arbiter on a government web-site for the people the read and evaluate. Also a form for general public to request a seat at a live TV debate. A question time type of thing but not hosted by BBC or ITV.

Month 5, live TV debate hosted by the arbiter.

Month 6, (early month) election, (late month) and based on results, and with no ifs or buts inform EU of remain or leave.

Because of the demonization of those who have never seen any rewards of the EU, and lets not pretend that people don’t think of the dosh wallop, I still think that there would not be any change of result, too many people have been branded with an ist of one sort or another by some who have done fine and dandy within the EU.

It’s been lies from both sides from the off, after two years of almost nothing else in the British news I tend to think that the people will have taken more of an interest in what is a pretty important direction to take, if remain take it this time, then of course the country will be more divided that it is currently, the remain campaign fked this up royally by going toe to toe with lies and focussing on the leaver lies, if their campaign just totally focussed on the positives of the EU I think they would have taken the vote with plenty to spare. If nothing changes and the UK leaves there may well be a bit of civil unrest, the best deal I can think of is Robbie Box's
Big Deal. Whatever happens on March 29th I’ll be in Australia having a drop of the Amber Nectar. with a few weeks left of a two year process, the current government has excelled in incompetence, but i suspect it was planned this way for the outcome that is being pursued.